Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

Radio forgot to tell you he had frying pans strapped to his belt and was wearing high-heels when they took those measurements.

I don't know about the 6'1 and 190, but I do know he has grown a lot since cornerback 10 saw him in January.

Edited by viking_fan

Its a ploy, they are trying to lull us into a false sense of security. :ph34r:

Lets see, missing 41,8,5,76,38. 41,8,38 were very good linbackers. 41,8,5 were punishing runners. 76 played OT and DT for four years. 38 was a tight end also. The players that replaced them are all juniors.They are just not there yet but are getting better. Its hard to replace that much talent each year. JMO.

Edited by catsdad

Lets see, missing 41,8,5,76,38. 41,8,38 were very good linbackers. 41,8,5 were punishing runners. 76 played OT and DT for four years. 38 was a tight end also. The players that replaced them are all juniors.They are just not there yet but are getting better. Its hard to replace that much talent each year. JMO.

we seem to being doin a pretty good job replacing them!!

I'm not so sure about that. This team is A LOT different from last year's team.

2 of the guys that played DL last year have been moved to LB this year and have been out with injury or suspended for the most part. So WC has had to go deeper trying to replace them. Several players are still trying to get adjusted to playing a different roll than last year. In theroy, all but maybe 2 players are playing something different on defense. They've been doing fine for the most part but still a ways away from last years team.

WC will only loose about 2 defensive starters this year and they've missed alot this year due to injury.