Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

That wouldn happent to be a LMS state tourney game that i was tossed in as well would it????

LOL we know how to blow it out. That ref was very old and very blind. There should be a sight test to be ref. That old guy could draw a disablity check for being blind along with his social security.

that doesnt make any sense what you just said tell me if your a scout who are you gonna look a better quaterback!!! (tucker) as you just said or (rice) someone who will look good in a college jersey. if i plan on winning any games if i were a coach i believe i would want the better player and not just someone that looks like he could do damage just saying use ur head son!

Sorry i think you misunderstood me. It's not that he looks good in uniform it's Rice demeaner on the field. There is obvious a big difference between college ball and high school ball. Tucker's ability to go on the fly with him tucking it in and making 8 people whiff on the tackle along with being able to throw for a buck 50 is remarkable, and he still has 1 more year. Rice makes plays as well but has a totally different look and approach. His poise and like i said earlier his fundamental's is hands down more suited to college ball. No way is this a slam to Tucker, he is great and once again has another year left. Good luck to both teams.

Please will everyone drop the Tucker/Rice comparison! Not only is it making this whole thread a bunch of useless arguing but also I am sure that both Tucker and Rice are getting annoyed by it, as well as many other readers. Let's talk about the game or Radio's grandpa remark but drop the comparison. And saying "yea Rice is better than Tucker end of story" is NOT dropping it. It gets old, really.

Please will everyone drop the Tucker/Rice comparison! Not only is it making this whole thread a bunch of useless arguing but also I am sure that both Tucker and Rice are getting annoyed by it, as well as many other readers. Let's talk about the game or Radio's grandpa remark but drop the comparison. And saying "yea Rice is better than Tucker end of story" is NOT dropping it. It gets old, really.

Ten-Four I hear ya!

First of all...

RIP Royce Corbett... i will miss that kid. one of the hardest working kids i have ever met.

i will bring a different perspective on this rivalry. i played for Rice at Waynesboro and coached with him for 4 years at Perry county. one of our former players is now coaching at PC. Rice left and went back to wc, if anyone says it is not a big rivalry has not played in the pc football era. it may be one sided in the win section but wc doesnt want to be the first cats team to lose and pc wants to be the first to beat a wc team, especially a Rice coached wc team. when i was coaching at Perry county we called this the bragging bowl over the buffalo... 1 night for 364 days of bragging. we almost had em in 2006, no defense in that game against the veer, but they couldnt stop Chris Reed and that single wing either. ran out of time in the 4th quarter at the 15 yard line driving to score the tieing touchdown.

i wish this game was on thursday or saturday so i could watch it... as it is i will be tied up with Mt. Juliet.

Tucker or Rice... i would take either one of them... no i would take both, in the backfield snapping to either of them. SWO :twisted: that would be deadly.

i will not predict a winner but i predict PC will have a huge gate in this one. :thumb:

C.A.T.S