BIG 8 CONFERENCE - Week 7

The Hill

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get off your knees Blazer, the sucking up does you no good… you’ve already had your trip to the TeePee and got scalped. DBs program is no better than any other around here at this point… it’s the talent that counts (and money doesn’t hurt). Whoever brings the best collective talent to the table will take home the conference trophy on any given year. I’m using last year as an example. :thumb: IMO it will be SH and DB most years with THS jumpin in the fight every so often and Boone or South droppin in every DECADE or so. That’s the cold hard truth… but I’m sure just like Jack Nicholson said… “ YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTHâ€.

DB's program is no better than any other around here at this point???????

You sir, "CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"

Seems about as close as the person who said that SH would win games because "They had a new coach and a new field"....apparently buying stuff = wins instead of actually having talent.

I don't recall seeing anyone saying that, especially from anyone associated with science hill.

I don't recall seeing anyone saying that, especially from anyone associated with science hill.

and you are correct, it was someone who seems to think that a combination of those things should = SH being good automatically.

I think SH has a ton of talent and will be a force...but they are still young and inexperienced. A year going at it and battling will do them good. I think next year they will be a dominate force in the conference...but the comments I read (from a little bit of everyone) was that SH was good already and ready to whip anyone. They are ready to compete...but not quite at the whipping point yet. Still, from a fans perspective, they will be an exciting team to watch in the years to come.

Edited by formerblazer

Looks like SC ain't got his boys on the same page on The Hill.

Rome ain't built in a summer, only a stadium

He will get there, but JC needs to have some patience and let him do what he has to do. So far, I think he has done a good job, but he needs to bring in a big win against someone like South, Boone, TN High, or DB. So far, he is 0-2. Big game this week for him against South, even if they are having a bit of a down season, I think the South boys will have a mighty big chip on their shoulder.