District 11-AAA standings through week 6

TheAnswer21

Thats not the point. Thats great he hustles. The point is, its eather a. its the kid himself posting his stats about him. b. its his parent proud of his son trying to get people to see him. And also the biggest joke is this cleveland kid goes on the best linbackers in state and writes his name on there and talks about himself on there too. But hey i dont blame him trying to find a positive after a sorry team he has been on all year.

ur crazy husker what if i said that all the teams in that 7aaa district cant throw the ball thats why the linebackers make alot of plays? cause blackman oakland smyrna riverdale seigal and lavergne all run the ball 75% of the plays so couldnt u say the linebackers have TONS of opportunities to make plays? as of district 11aaa has clay webber for brentwood matt k. from franklin and adam thompson from indy just wait till brentwood or franklin wins it all there tested by teams that run and throw rutherford county cant pass the ball and cant stop the pass thats why none of those teams will win state....you can say what u want im not posting another word on here CHECK AND MATE!

ur crazy husker what if i said that all the teams in that 7aaa district cant throw the ball thats why the linebackers make alot of plays? cause blackman oakland smyrna riverdale seigal and lavergne all run the ball 75% of the plays so couldnt u say the linebackers have TONS of opportunities to make plays? as of district 11aaa has clay webber for brentwood matt k. from franklin and adam thompson from indy just wait till brentwood or franklin wins it all there tested by teams that run and throw rutherford county cant pass the ball and cant stop the pass thats why none of those teams will win state....you can say what u want im not posting another word on here CHECK AND MATE!

Franklin or Brentwood to win it all? Wow, now there is someone who hasnt seen a lot if football this year. While they are both quality teams, and with some breaks can make a good run in the playoffs, the size, speed, and strength is just not there to win it all. Williamson County is down this year in overall talent, Brentwood and Franklin included. The most standout/noticed player is the Independence kicker and he is on the worst team.

Franklin or Brentwood to win it all? Wow, now there is someone who hasnt seen a lot if football this year. While they are both quality teams, and with some breaks can make a good run in the playoffs, the size, speed, and strength is just not there to win it all. Williamson County is down this year in overall talent, Brentwood and Franklin included. The most standout/noticed player is the Independence kicker and he is on the worst team.

Brentwood was 1 or 2 plays away from beating mighty 7-AAA powers Oakland AND Smyrna. Just because Franklin and Brentwood don't have the same type of speed these teams have, it doesn't mean they are the lesser team. Trust me, Franklin has had less speed than just about all of their oponnents this year (except for the one team they actually lost to), and they have beat all of those teams pretty good. Watch the two defenses, they have been scary good. Probably better than any of the defenses out of 7-AAA. I'm not saying the teams are better, but if they aren't it's pretty darn close. The winner of the Franklin-Brentwood game will make a deep run in the playoffs, defeating at least one 7-AAA team along the way, just watch.

Brentwood was 1 or 2 plays away from beating mighty 7-AAA powers Oakland AND Smyrna. Just because Franklin and Brentwood don't have the same type of speed these teams have, it doesn't mean they are the lesser team. Trust me, Franklin has had less speed than just about all of their oponnents this year (except for the one team they actually lost to), and they have beat all of those teams pretty good. Watch the two defenses, they have been scary good. Probably better than any of the defenses out of 7-AAA. I'm not saying the teams are better, but if they aren't it's pretty darn close. The winner of the Franklin-Brentwood game will make a deep run in the playoffs, defeating at least one 7-AAA team along the way, just watch.

Did you miss my words "can make a good run in the playoffs"? The other difference besides size, speed, strength, and depth, is that they havent played as tough a schedule, especially Franklin. The Rutherford county schools have been playing each other all season long. Thats top competion all season. While Brentwood has had a strong schedule, its still not as strong as what those school have to play. Franklins schedule doesnt come close. So do I get a comeback on a breakdown of how good their schedule is? Please dont. There is no comparison. Its like comparing PAC-10 to the SEC and saying its a good because it has one good team in it.

Did you miss my words "can make a good run in the playoffs"? The other difference besides size, speed, strength, and depth, is that they havent played as tough a schedule, especially Franklin. The Rutherford county schools have been playing each other all season long. Thats top competion all season. While Brentwood has had a strong schedule, its still not as strong as what those school have to play. Franklins schedule doesnt come close. So do I get a comeback on a breakdown of how good their schedule is? Please dont. There is no comparison. Its like comparing PAC-10 to the SEC and saying its a good because it has one good team in it.

No Franklin has not had a tough schedule, but they play Brentwood the last week of the season, giving them a pretty good caliber tune-up for the playoffs. Brentwood, on the other hand, plays the best three teams out of 7-AAA (Oakland, Smyrna, Blackman). So they are facing pretty much the same schedule (don''t tell me Siegel and Lavergne are any better than the District 11 bottom-feeders). They play these teams, in additiont to Galatin and of course, Franklin, making for a sschedule that has to be considered as tough or tougher than any Rutherford County team. Also, Franklin has a little experience playing these types of teams as they scrimmaged both Smyrna and Riverdale in the preseason. And who you play isn't that important anyway, this is a playoff system, not the BCS. If FHS or BHS beats Oakland or Smyrna in the playoffs, it really doesn't matter how much of a schedule differential there was between the two teams then. To go along with your PAC-10 and SEC comparison consider this: Back in USC's prime in the mid-2000s, they played a weak schedule in the PAC-10 all year, only to beat up on an SEC team who had a much tougher schedule (LSU) in the national championship game. Obviously, high school is a little different than college, but you brought up the comparison in the first place.

No Franklin has not had a tough schedule, but they play Brentwood the last week of the season, giving them a pretty good caliber tune-up for the playoffs. Brentwood, on the other hand, plays the best three teams out of 7-AAA (Oakland, Smyrna, Blackman). So they are facing pretty much the same schedule (don''t tell me Siegel and Lavergne are any better than the District 11 bottom-feeders). They play these teams, in additiont to Galatin and of course, Franklin, making for a sschedule that has to be considered as tough or tougher than any Rutherford County team. Also, Franklin has a little experience playing these types of teams as they scrimmaged both Smyrna and Riverdale in the preseason. And who you play isn't that important anyway, this is a playoff system, not the BCS. If FHS or BHS beats Oakland or Smyrna in the playoffs, it really doesn't matter how much of a schedule differential there was between the two teams then. To go along with your PAC-10 and SEC comparison consider this: Back in USC's prime in the mid-2000s, they played a weak schedule in the PAC-10 all year, only to beat up on an SEC team who had a much tougher schedule (LSU) in the national championship game. Obviously, high school is a little different than college, but you brought up the comparison in the first place.

Who you play is how you get prepared. Beating up on weak KY schools doesnt do much but pad your record. Of course, in the dumbest playoff structure ever created, beating up weak schools to get your win loss record up is a good thing.

The SEC teams beat each other and soften themselves up for weaker conferences. That is what Rutherford faces. There is no comparison between Williamson and Rutherford. Anyone that thinks the level of competition this year in Williamson County can match up to Rutherford is blind or stupid

Hey Taco - lay off the refried beans. There turning your brain into tamales. It is obvious that District 11-AAA is down this year and that Franklin has not played a decent team since their first game of the year with BGA, but Brentwood's schedule every year is a ballbuster!!!. 4 District 7 teams(Oakland, Smyrna, Blackman, and Shirley) and Gallatin? 11-AAA is just having a down year. They'll be back.

If he plays on the Indy defense as a linebacker, he gets all the tackling he wants!!! By the way, I'll take Chris Hoop & Chudi Echetebu over anybody in the district.

Ooltewah will beat McMinn County keeping them in a spot.

Siegel won’t beat Tullahoma. They couldn’t even beat Independence.

I don’t see Houston beating Southwind AND if they beat Memphis Overton, it doesn’t weigh as much since they are a 5A school. With only 4 wins, Ravenwood would be ahead of Houston in the standings.

Both White Station and Melrose will beat Central so they’re gone.

William Blount can beat Lenior City but that remains to be seen. Again Lenior City is a 5A so it will count as a win, but it doesn’t help in tie breaker situations.

I am just giving my reasons why I think Ravenwood still has a decent chance of making it.

It's fun to guess these outcomes, but I'm not BOOKING anything. :thumb:

:thumb: Hey Dan, what's your prediction for the Franklin-Brentwood game on week 10? :thumb:

:thumb: Hey Dan, what's your prediction for the Franklin-Brentwood game on week 10? :thumb:

Having coached against these teams in the past and I've seen them both play this year at different points in the year, Brentwood is the team to beat. I really don't see Franklin keeping it close. However, have we seen the real Franklin? Have they been tested? I'm not sure if we know the answers to these until the two teams meet. I'll still stick with the Bruins in the win!

Having coached against these teams in the past and I've seen them both play this year at different points in the year, Brentwood is the team to beat. I really don't see Franklin keeping it close. However, have we seen the real Franklin? Have they been tested? I'm not sure if we know the answers to these until the two teams meet. I'll still stick with the Bruins in the win!

Well Dan you have not seen the REAL FRANKLIN. We had many injuries which hurt our offense early. (cost us our one loss - FLUKE) Matt was trying but hard to throw when everyone knows that is all you got. Now we got Sean Dye back and the real Franklikn will be at Brentwood next week. Have we been tested? I don't know. What I do know is we have a defense that gives up about 6 points per game. Who else can claim that? We have a defense that at times looks like no one can block us! I love what I see from our coaches with the pressure we are putting on the other teams.

You really don't see Franklin keeping it close :roflol: We will see.

:thumb: I was looking at TSSAA 6A standings and it doesn't look good for Indy and Ravenwood with just 4 wins; that's providing Indy can beat LaVergne this Friday night. Right now it looks like Lincoln County is starting to play pretty good football they might end up with 5 wins along with Houston and White Station. :thumb: