District 11-AAA standings through week 6

TheAnswer21

Hypothetical Question for Everyone (I know the answer just want to see if everyone else is on the same page)

Say Franklin loses to Indy tomorrow night and beats Brentwood (who wins out until week 10). Who is seeded higher in the playoffs?

The Franklin losing to Indy part ain't gonna happen with Indy running the Jeff Fisher offense(play for field goals only)....Rebels around 28-6

The Franklin losing to Indy part ain't gonna happen with Indy running the Jeff Fisher offense(play for field goals only)....Rebels around 28-6

We all know Indy has zero chance against the Rebels, but Hogan is taking all the fun out of it.

The answer to the questions is Brentwood would be seeded higher than Franklin even if Franklin beats them in that scenario. If two teams have the same record, head to head is not a tie-breaker in seeding. Shows you how great this TSSAA system is.

How does this week show anything?

Ravenwood has a bye week. (I see them winning this one after bye did have a big upset win over Independence.)

Independence plays Franklin. The Rebels win this one easily!

We won't know anything about the future of these two teams until Oct 28th.

Thursday Night Lights baby!

:thumb: Alright Dan I will explain my thinking. 1) Ravenwood has no chance against Smynra and if they beat Indy that will give them 4 wins. 2)Indy can do no better than 4 wins if they lose at Franklin tomorrow night.3)8 teams ahead of Ravenwood in the standings already have 4 wins; 3 teams have 3 wins that are ranked higher than Ravenwood at the presence. Ravenwood is not in the top 32 right now.

Ooltwah will beat McMinn County keeping them in front

Siegel can beat LaVergne and Tullahoma to get to five wins

Houston can beat 2 of 3 Overton, Collerville, or Southwind to get 5 wins

Memphis Central can win their last 3 games putting them at 6 wins

William Blount can beat Lenior City to get to 4 wins

But as the old saying goes; it aint over till the fat lady sings; but odds are she is warming up her vocals right now. :thumb:

Edited by airraid09

We all know Indy has zero chance against the Rebels, but Hogan is taking all the fun out of it.

The answer to the questions is Brentwood would be seeded higher than Franklin even if Franklin beats them in that scenario. If two teams have the same record, head to head is not a tie-breaker in seeding. Shows you how great this TSSAA system is.

That doesn't make much sense.

:thumb: Alright Dan I will explain my thinking. 1) Ravenwood has no chance against Smynra and if they beat Indy that will give them 4 wins. 2)Indy can do no better than 4 wins if they lose at Franklin tomorrow night.3)8 teams ahead of Ravenwood in the standings already have 4 wins; 3 teams have 3 wins that are ranked higher than Ravenwood at the presence. Ravenwood is not in the top 32 right now.

Ooltwah will beat McMinn County keeping them in front

Siegel can beat LaVergne and Tullahoma to get to five wins

Houston can beat 2 of 3 Overton, Collerville, or Southwind to get 5 wins

Memphis Central can win their last 3 games putting them at 6 wins

William Blount can beat Lenior City to get to 4 wins

But as the old saying goes; it aint over till the fat lady sings; but odds are she is warming up her vocals right now. :thumb:

Ooltewah will beat McMinn County keeping them in a spot.

Siegel won’t beat Tullahoma. They couldn’t even beat Independence.

I don’t see Houston beating Southwind AND if they beat Memphis Overton, it doesn’t weigh as much since they are a 5A school. With only 4 wins, Ravenwood would be ahead of Houston in the standings.

Both White Station and Melrose will beat Central so they’re gone.

William Blount can beat Lenior City but that remains to be seen. Again Lenior City is a 5A so it will count as a win, but it doesn’t help in tie breaker situations.

I am just giving my reasons why I think Ravenwood still has a decent chance of making it.

It's fun to guess these outcomes, but I'm not BOOKING anything. :thumb:

Who are some of the better players in this district?

theres a kid that goes to independence i dont know this dude but ive seen him play a couple times this year he only has 7 games played and his last game vs Franklin i was at and he at least had 15 solo tackles he will be leading the district and very high in 6a at the end of the year.....Chase Erickson....heres his stats threw 7 games....72 tackles 1 sack 3 forced fumbles 1 blocked punt 1 fumble recovery 1 safety watch out for him near the end of the year im goin to watch him on thursday night lights vs ravenwood

Edited by Cleveland8Fan

theres a kid that goes to independence i dont know this dude but ive seen him play a couple times this year he only has 7 games played and his last game vs Franklin i was at and he at least had 15 solo tackles he will be leading the district and very high in 6a at the end of the year.....Chase Erickson....heres his stats threw 7 games....72 tackles 1 sack 3 forced fumbles 1 blocked punt 1 fumble recovery 1 safety watch out for him near the end of the year im goin to watch him on thursday night lights vs ravenwood

What a joke this cleveland8fan is wonder who he might be? Chase Erickson? No not at all just someone who tries to talk about chase erickson on every post possible. Acting like hes a fan that recognizes this kid outstandin play. But Hate to break it to him the independence linebackers are terrible and might be the worse in the district and all they do is let running backs run train on them week in and week out. I dont know why your even posting and acting like your the best linebacker in the state especially when hes nowhere near it. But its alright i understand trying to find a positive for yourself after an embarassing season Indy football has had this year. Maybe next year as a senior chase erickson will be a top linebacker in the nation.

• Upvote 2

What a joke this cleveland8fan is wonder who he might be? Chase Erickson? No not at all just someone who tries to talk about chase erickson on every post possible. Acting like hes a fan that recognizes this kid outstandin play. But Hate to break it to him the independence linebackers are terrible and might be the worse in the district and all they do is let running backs run train on them week in and week out. I dont know why your even posting and acting like your the best linebacker in the state especially when hes nowhere near it. But its alright i understand trying to find a positive for yourself after an embarassing season Indy football has had this year. Maybe next year as a senior chase erickson will be a top linebacker in the nation.

wow dude no this is not the player a player wouldnt post stuff about himself hes worried about the team not about coacht im just stateing my opinion if you dont like it you dont have to get over yourself

Where in a posistion are you to talk? Its obvious from his stats that he hustles play in and play out. You can't hate anything about that.

Where in a posistion are you to talk? Its obvious from his stats that he hustles play in and play out. You can't hate anything about that.

Thats not the point. Thats great he hustles. The point is, its eather a. its the kid himself posting his stats about him. b. its his parent proud of his son trying to get people to see him. And also the biggest joke is this cleveland kid goes on the best linbackers in state and writes his name on there and talks about himself on there too. But hey i dont blame him trying to find a positive after a sorry team he has been on all year.