Does Halls get there first win this week against HV?

vols11

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HV has impressed this year on defense. I think this could be a toss up game and a very low scoring affair. It could be another field goal to deceide this encounter. I am seeing some good things from the Red Devil camp the first win will come and this has opportunity written all over it.

After seeing HV's performance against Powell last week, I don't think Halls will beat the Hawks. HV is a lot better than most people give them credit for (including myself). They made me a firm believer Friday night that they are in the upper half of the district this year, and they will definitely be a major force in the near future.

After seeing HV's performance against Powell last week, I don't think Halls will beat the Hawks. HV is a lot better than most people give them credit for (including myself). They made me a firm believer Friday night that they are in the upper half of the district this year, and they will definitely be a major force in the near future.

Your right the HV running game has excelled and the defense is pretty stout. Not a easy affair. But to Halls these days nothing is going to be easy. A little hard work with a dominant display on defense like last week against Karns and Halls has a very good chance. Time to turn the page.