Siegel v.s. Riverdale

warhawks

Team goes in thinking it is a 'gimme' game and unfocused they will LOSE! They almost did that at Farragut. It is too late in the season to give games away you SHOULD win.

Focus! IT IS ALMOST PLAYOFF TIME!

Get you Rabbit Ears fixed and turned just right. Tonight you will be able to watch two Rutherford County Teams go at it. Move the TV to the back deck, fire up a couple of wieners and it will almost feel like being there.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a little note...there will be a chilli supper sponsored by the SOFTBALL team prior to the game tonight its $5 so instead of going to mcdonalds or taco bell (you can go to Ricks if you want to)come eat chilli with the softball team

MY WARRIORS will win this tonight and it will be as bad as they want it to be. if they protect the ball and play like they can this will get ugly

WHEW!!!!!I am not sure what team was out there in the 1st QTR and half of the second but I did not like it Siegel was running the ball up the middle and doing whatever they wanted to and FINALLY we decided to wake up and play some football I think Siegel let us off the hook on he drive they scored a FG on they were shoving the ball down our throats and decided to pass the ball and we were able to hold them BUT it was 17-0 siegel then my boy ADAM DAVENPORT TOOK OVER this kid is a BEAST and a hard worker He is a tailback playing fullback and he is just a really good football player and will do whatever is asked of him I think they announced he had 12 carries 169yrds and 4 TDS not a bad day at the office...Dillon is also a special play and I am looking forward to the years ahead for him

OUR DEFENSE they make me so mad then they turned it around and started playing not sure what adjustment was made but i am glad it was made as we shut them out in the second half and won 34-17

GREAT JOB WARRIORS

First off, proud of the team for getting a very, very important win.

I guess Siegel played worse for the last 28 minutes than Riverdale did for the first 20 minutes. Heck of a way to decide a football game.

I want to thank the Siegel staff for letting Riverdale off the hook. Their O line was just humiliating the Riverdale defense and then the coaching staff got impatient, with a dash of greedy on the side. I think The Riverdale score in the last few seconds of the half changed the entire game.

The defense played pretty well at times in the second half. Really hard to tell for sure since the offense kept the ball for big chunks of time.

Riverdale would not have won without the individual efforts of Adam Davenport.

We are getting very little production from the wing backs. Not sure either of the guys playing are better than #23. Is there something political going on there? Unlike previous years, we don't have much of a rotation in the backfield. #2 did make a spectacular catch that was huge for Riverdale.

Special teams :shock:

I was hoping the team would come out of the fall break playing with a sense of urgency...I just didn't see it. Very little time left to solve some of these problems and get ready for the playoffs. Riverdale needs to win out. That should (I hope) give them a #2 seed if they get shipped off to quad 2.

Edited by TDCman

First off, proud of the team for getting a very, very important win.

I guess Siegel played worse for the last 28 minutes than Riverdale did for the first 20 minutes. Heck of a way to decide a football game.

I want to thank the Siegel staff for letting Riverdale off the hook. Their O line was just humiliating the Riverdale defense and then the coaching staff got impatient, with a dash of greedy on the side. I think The Riverdale score in the last few seconds of the half changed the entire game.

The defense played pretty well at times in the second half. Really hard to tell for sure since the offense kept the ball for big chunks of time.

Riverdale would not have won without the individual efforts of Adam Davenport.

We are getting very little production from the wing backs. Not sure either of the guys playing are better than #23. Is there something political going on there? Unlike previous years, we don't have much of a rotation in the backfield. #2 did make a spectacular catch that was huge for Riverdale.

Special teams :shock:

I was hoping the team would come out of the fall break playing with a sense of urgency...I just didn't see it. Very little time left to solve some of these problems and get ready for the playoffs. Riverdale needs to win out. That should (I hope) give them a #2 seed if they get shipped off to quad 2.

You could probably make it to the finals of that quad if your seeded #7 right now. You just better hope Oakland don't get moved to that quad. Then you would have Oakland, Maryville, and Riverdale in that quad. Either way, its better than being in quad 3.

You could probably make it to the finals of that quad if your seeded #7 right now. You just better hope Oakland don't get moved to that quad. Then you would have Oakland, Maryville, and Riverdale in that quad. Either way, its better than being in quad 3.

Thank goodness for our fullback and quarterback. I have never seen our wingbacks produce less since Coach A has been here. Whenever #2 & #3 break a tackle it will be the first time I have ever seen it. Neither player wants any part of contact!!!!

Edited by riverdale100

Thank goodness for our fullback and quarterback. I have never seen our wingbacks produce less since Coach A has been here. Whenever #2 & #3 break a tackle it will be the first time I have ever seen it. Neither player wants any part of contact!!!!

What are they playing for if they want no part of the contact? Maybe i should ask why are they even starting? <_<