Greeneville @ Chuckey Doak

DevilMan03

Who wins? ha ha  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins ha ha

Greeneville is coming off an Impressive 70-0 win over the Gap.

Chuckey Doak is comin off a Win against North Greene.

Devils are Rolling and lookin for their 4 consecutive conference Championship w/ 3 undefeated confernece titles in a row. One loss in 4 years to a conference team and that was to Daniel Boone about 4 years ago.

We know Chuckey Doak has "the juice" But Greeneville has pretty much everything that they need to win a state title. What can we expect? And how about some predictions? How much will the Devils win by?

Ducky Choke loses this one big!!! Gville seems to be firing on all cylinders now and will be about impossible to stop.

With tonights win the devils are averaging 51.6 points a game. Thats the most out of every class in the state.

Devils Defense averages 10 points a game scoring and only gives up about 8-10.

Devils have scored 361 points and Givin up 71 in 7 games. noone scoring more than 14 on starting D.

They have scored at least 55 in the last 5 and they have scored 292 points and only Givin up 44 in those 5. The Devils are on a Mission and the mission ends with a Gold Ball. One Game at a time tho. This is an amazing team.

CAINE TRAIN IS A ROLLIN! :thumb:

Edited by CoachTFlorida

With tonights win the devils are averaging 51.6 points a game. Thats the most out of every class in the state.

Devils Defense averages 10 points a game scoring and only gives up about 8-10.

Devils have scored 361 points and Givin up 71 in 7 games. noone scoring more than 14 on starting D.

They have scored at least 55 in the last 5 and they have scored 292 points and only Givin up 44 in those 5. The Devils are on a Mission and the mission ends with a Gold Ball. One Game at a time tho. This is an amazing team.

CAINE TRAIN IS A ROLLIN! :thumb:

So should we go ahead and give them the state title now......or....do they need to actually win it this year? Lets go ahead and give it to them so you fans can chill out.

So should we go ahead and give them the state title now......or....do they need to actually win it this year? Lets go ahead and give it to them so you fans can chill out.

Ha Ha Jealous much?

Greeneville takes it one game at a time. But Chuckey Doak along with grainger and claiborne stand no chance of slowin down the devils...

Ha Ha Jealous much?

Greeneville takes it one game at a time. But Chuckey Doak along with grainger and claiborne stand no chance of slowin down the devils...

surfin may be jealous but im not...just got a chance to check out scores. Gville killin folks..hope CD can keep it close. Ive already got my ring btw...and sittin on 20 in a row. Good Luck Black Knights.

surfin may be jealous but im not...just got a chance to check out scores. Gville killin folks..hope CD can keep it close. Ive already got my ring btw...and sittin on 20 in a row. Good Luck Black Knights.

That was with 2nd and 3rd stringers tc. I expect nothing but the best from CD. But I believe it will pay in the devils favor because they shut down the run game. Hows CD's defense? Is it gonna be another 50 or 60 pointer for the devils?

That was with 2nd and 3rd stringers tc. I expect nothing but the best from CD. But I believe it will pay in the devils favor because they shut down the run game. Hows CD's defense? Is it gonna be another 50 or 60 pointer for the devils?

They ok. Devils will know Cd has been there. They will bring the Black flag and be the hardest hitting team they have played to date. I just think it'll be fun seeing Greeneville in "The Black Hole".

They ok. Devils will know Cd has been there. They will bring the Black flag and be the hardest hitting team they have played to date. I just think it'll be fun seeing Greeneville in "The Black Hole".

I just see Willy Running at will and Spradlin mowing whoever he wants. Hows the O-line? Cld be a long hard hitting night for Cd's Qb

"the hardest hitting team we have played to date"??? I'm pretty sure this Devil team in the hardest hitting team CD has EVER seen. Before you start comparing the Knights to Sullivan South,Tennessee High, Jeff County and Betsy(combined record of 14-12), you should at least play a non-con schedule that is tougher than NG, Cosby, Unicoi and Unaka (combined records of 6-23). Greeneville scored half their points last night with reserves. Second and third string defense played most of the second half. I expect the Black Knights to bring a boat load of talent and intensity on Friday night and have come to expect our county foes to be tenacious competitors but it is highly unlikely they will bring anything the Devils haven't seen and destroyed.

Edited by barb
  • Upvote 2

"the hardest hitting team we have played to date"??? I'm pretty sure this Devil team in the hardest hitting team CD has EVER seen. Before you start comparing the Knights to Sullivan South,Tennessee High, Jeff County and Betsy(combined record of 14-12), you should at least play a non-con schedule that is tougher than NG, Cosby, Unicoi and Unaka (combined records of 6-23). Greeneville scored half their points last night with reserves. Second and third string defense played most of the second half. I expect the Black Knights to bring a boat load of talent and intensity on Friday night and have come to expect our county foes to be tenacious competitors but it is highly unlikely they will bring anything the Devils haven't seen and destroyed.

THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THIS YEARS DEVILS THEY CAN BEAT FROM ANYWHERE ON THE FIELD I HAVE WATCHED THEM EVERY GAME THIS YEAR AND THEONLY TEAM THAT PLAYED THEM WITH HEART WAS WEST GREENE THEY SAW THAT AND STOOD UP TO THECHALLANGE ! THE SCORE WAS LOOPSIDED I KNOW BUT THE WAY WEST GREENE PLAYED OPENED THE DEVILS EYES THEY KNOW THAT THEY MUST GO OUT AND TAKE CARE OF BUSSINESS CHUCKEY DOAK WILL PLAY BUT THEY WONT HAVE THE FORTITUDE TO HANG WITH THE DEVILS GREENEVILLE 56 CHUCKEY 6