Greeneville @ Chuckey Doak

DevilMan03

Who wins? ha ha  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins ha ha

Greeneville is coming off an Impressive 70-0 win over the Gap.

Chuckey Doak is comin off a Win against North Greene.

Devils are Rolling and lookin for their 4 consecutive conference Championship w/ 3 undefeated confernece titles in a row. One loss in 4 years to a conference team and that was to Daniel Boone about 4 years ago.

We know Chuckey Doak has "the juice" But Greeneville has pretty much everything that they need to win a state title. What can we expect? And how about some predictions? How much will the Devils win by?

You are a cocky punk aint ya!

"the hardest hitting team we have played to date"??? I'm pretty sure this Devil team in the hardest hitting team CD has EVER seen. Before you start comparing the Knights to Sullivan South,Tennessee High, Jeff County and Betsy(combined record of 14-12), you should at least play a non-con schedule that is tougher than NG, Cosby, Unicoi and Unaka (combined records of 6-23). Greeneville scored half their points last night with reserves. Second and third string defense played most of the second half. I expect the Black Knights to bring a boat load of talent and intensity on Friday night and have come to expect our county foes to be tenacious competitors but it is highly unlikely they will bring anything the Devils haven't seen and destroyed.

tcpioneer is probly right CD brings the WOOD when they hit ya. Won't be enough to stay within shouting distance of the Devils though.

THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THIS YEARS DEVILS THEY CAN BEAT FROM ANYWHERE ON THE FIELD I HAVE WATCHED THEM EVERY GAME THIS YEAR AND THEONLY TEAM THAT PLAYED THEM WITH HEART WAS WEST GREENE THEY SAW THAT AND STOOD UP TO THECHALLANGE ! THE SCORE WAS LOOPSIDED I KNOW BUT THE WAY WEST GREENE PLAYED OPENED THE DEVILS EYES THEY KNOW THAT THEY MUST GO OUT AND TAKE CARE OF BUSSINESS CHUCKEY DOAK WILL PLAY BUT THEY WONT HAVE THE FORTITUDE TO HANG WITH THE DEVILS GREENEVILLE 56 CHUCKEY 6

Why you screamin?

"the hardest hitting team we have played to date"??? I'm pretty sure this Devil team in the hardest hitting team CD has EVER seen. Before you start comparing the Knights to Sullivan South,Tennessee High, Jeff County and Betsy(combined record of 14-12), you should at least play a non-con schedule that is tougher than NG, Cosby, Unicoi and Unaka (combined records of 6-23). Greeneville scored half their points last night with reserves. Second and third string defense played most of the second half. I expect the Black Knights to bring a boat load of talent and intensity on Friday night and have come to expect our county foes to be tenacious competitors but it is highly unlikely they will bring anything the Devils haven't seen and destroyed.

Look we know. stats won't matter this week. im happy that we are 6-1. idc if we beat a team that was blind. the fact is CD is haveing a great season. WE know that we wont beat you guys. Why throw stats out thier. Who cares? no CD fan does. im sure most greeneville fans don't either. now if we was Knox Gibbs. your stats would matter but we are not. we are a poor county school who is faced playing a team that has the talent to play up and win the state title. So save us with it okay? Cause WE KNOW! We are just excited about being 6-1 thats why we talk are team up! but WE know you will beat us! Thanks :)

GHS-56

CD-14

Look we know. stats won't matter this week. im happy that we are 6-1. idc if we beat a team that was blind. the fact is CD is haveing a great season. WE know that we wont beat you guys. Why throw stats out thier. Who cares? no CD fan does. im sure most greeneville fans don't either. now if we was Knox Gibbs. your stats would matter but we are not. we are a poor county school who is faced playing a team that has the talent to play up and win the state title. So save us with it okay? Cause WE KNOW! We are just excited about being 6-1 thats why we talk are team up! but WE know you will beat us! Thanks :)

GHS-56

CD-14

Im sure every greendevil fan is happy that cd is having a good year and that they are 6-1 but when they face us we gotta take care of business and we hope the best for them but all i heard about today was the juice having 200 yards against north green i just dont understand all county schools can go out there and put up crazy stats on lil oh north greene but when they face the devils they be like stats dont matter come on now what if caine let our boys hand it to the county schools he wouldnt do that we got to much class but the juice box will be shut out this week and things are going get ugly they some devils coming through there and they on a mission your next on the check list so get ready 60-7

You are a google stat queen...GREAT job! Nobody gives CD a chance and that's just fine with them, but no county team like Gville and CD have so many inside stories...always have. Bunch of CD kids that are in their district have played for Greeneville and a bunch of Greeneville kids have played for CD. No different this year...Hope Cd can keep it close but they WILL bring the WOOD!

You are a google stat queen...GREAT job! Nobody gives CD a chance and that's just fine with them, but no county team like Gville and CD have so many inside stories...always have. Bunch of CD kids that are in their district have played for Greeneville and a bunch of Greeneville kids have played for CD. No different this year...Hope Cd can keep it close but they WILL bring the WOOD!

And Greeneville will use it to beat the FIRE-SNOT out of them! :thumb:

Edited by barb