Coalfield @ Oneida

crow

It should....the first four on that list is like having the famed Four Horsemen in your backfield. Now I'm NOT claiming they are from these parts, but I do know they have used the area because of it's relativity to wood, hill, and water! We have an abundance of all three! One of them boys, made something I have heard referred to as........"Long Walk on Water"! Said to be a religious experience not too many return from! (I recon' cause if you drink too much of it, you die) :roflol: Only known person to experience the sensation was the apostle Paul...and his walk wasn't near as long! :rolleyes: Don't know who to send you too up here Butchie? My suggestion is just to send you on your way up "No Business Creek". And....good luck.

Kazaloto

Strongest thing I ever put my lips to was a gallon of Turpentine,long story and pretty funny now,.WHEEEEEEEW, Ain't nothing no stronger than that stuff, I chased with with the real Mccoy, What a relief.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways.... back to the game. Any developments on the two teams? Oneida's coaching staff just has to be commended on the adjustments they made at halftime last week. I mean, OS was on their way to hanging 50 on us! We had more holes than SpongeBob Squarepants! :blush: Next thing you know OS isn't moving down the field at all.... somebody did some coachin' during the break! (my guess is Burchfield and Brew) Offense, same thing, moving the ball sporatically.....all the sudden the floodgates open and off we went! (good play callin")(May) Maybe we'll jump a little sooner this week! Hope so. Is Coalfield's QB gonna be back this week?

:thumb: Kazantono :thumb:

Anyways.... back to the game. Any developments on the two teams? Oneida's coaching staff just has to be commended on the adjustments they made at halftime last week. I mean, OS was on their way to hanging 50 on us! We had more holes than SpongeBob Squarepants! :blush: Next thing you know OS isn't moving down the field at all.... somebody did some coachin' during the break! (my guess is Burchfield and Brew) Offense, same thing, moving the ball sporatically.....all the sudden the floodgates open and off we went! (good play callin")(May) Maybe we'll jump a little sooner this week! Hope so. Is Coalfield's QB gonna be back this week?

:thumb: Kazantono :thumb:

Kaz, what would you guys have to do to get in the playoffs,I'm pretty sure you still have a chance. That was a gutsy win last week. Good job by all,the coaches can come up with a scheme ,but if the players don't execute it, its not worth a nickel.

Kaz, what would you guys have to do to get in the playoffs,I'm pretty sure you still have a chance. That was a gutsy win last week. Good job by all,the coaches can come up with a scheme ,but if the players don't execute it, its not worth a nickel.

Win out & we're in from what I've been told. :thumb:

Coalfield has to go with their back-up qb so you wont see any passes by coalfield much so theyll pound it on the ground. Oneida stops that, theyll get a big win and with wartburg playing jelico we'll see the bulldogs back on top in the district. Wartburg dominated oneida in their game, the hoot bowl game was sloppy on both ends of the field with coalfield getting the luck on their side. oneida will give to coalfield good depending on how this fall weather will fair

Coalfield has to go with their back-up qb so you wont see any passes by coalfield much so theyll pound it on the ground. Oneida stops that, theyll get a big win and with wartburg playing jelico we'll see the bulldogs back on top in the district. Wartburg dominated oneida in their game, the hoot bowl game was sloppy on both ends of the field with coalfield getting the luck on their side. oneida will give to coalfield good depending on how this fall weather will fair

Two poster about the Oneida / Wartburg game. One says it was close with special teams winning it for the dogs. The other claims the dogs dominated all night. I'm not sure either description is completely accurate. If memory serves correctly it was 13 - 7 dogs. That's not domination in very many books. Then the special team side. The dogs scored on a defensive scoop & score for one TD & a pick to set up the go ahead. Neither of which is a special teams play.

Either way we are not replaying the game this week even though I wish we could. Coalfield is gonna bring their best, always do. So is Oneida. I think Oneida's best is better than Coalfields best right now.

Edited by crow

Its supposed to rain some tomorrow. However, No middle school game. Accuweather is calling for Bright and Sunny on Friday. 57° at kick-off droping to 52° by the 4th quarter, winds out the northwest at 4 mph. This should favor the speedy Indians but since it's Oneida-Coalfield, there's really no telling.

I asked the governor to add a few more switchbacks on the road up the hill from Coalfield but I didnt hear back from him!