Harriman vs Grace

olerockyrebel

Alright this has become a rivalry in all sports between these two teams!!! Harriman lost to them last year in the quarterfinals 35-27 and could've won that game but that was last year! Grace seems to be decent this year, and Harriman seems to be clicking at the right time right now! More importantly Harriman is in the hunt for a district championship! Big game Friday night, Harriman is playing good ball right now and there's not a chance i'd pick Grace!!!!!!

Harriman-28

Grace-14

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright this has become a rivalry in all sports between these two teams!!! Harriman lost to them last year in the quarterfinals 35-27 and could've won that game but that was last year! Grace seems to be decent this year, and Harriman seems to be clicking at the right time right now! More importantly Harriman is in the hunt for a district championship! Big game Friday night, Harriman is playing good ball right now and there's not a chance i'd pick Grace!!!!!!

Harriman-28

Grace-14

I'll take Harriman by 2 touchdowns espeecially if Harriman covers Grace's passing game like they did Bledsoe's

I saw some Grace people lurking around Harriman last Friday. Did you like what ya'll saw? :popcorneater: Harriman did pretty good against an undefeated 6th in the state AAA team. Grace better watch out! Them Blue Devils are looking for payback. Oh and for the Grace people who trashed talked the whole game to our fans, Our Blue Devils will step up and show you your wrong. Harriman wins big Friday.

Harriman-34

Disgrace-14

I saw some Grace people lurking around Harriman last Friday. Did you like what ya'll saw? :popcorneater: Harriman did pretty good against an undefeated 6th in the state AAA team. Grace better watch out! Them Blue Devils are looking for payback. Oh and for the Grace people who trashed talked the whole game to our fans, Our Blue Devils will step up and show you your wrong. Harriman wins big Friday.

Harriman-34

Disgrace-14

Yeah Disgrace has no class and no money for a couple years I think the fullback for Harriman will clean up their "superstar" defensive end

well uhm first things first there will be a white out so harriman fans where white...also does this game mean anything for grace playoff wise?...ohh wait they cant go nevermind...but im predictin a harriman win they are playin good ball right now and are stil pissed about grace cheating them out of their semi chances last year...so look out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, White Out!!! ha ha. Harriman IS still pissed about the playoffs. Grace was going around saying they whooped Harriman up and down the field in playoffs. Uhm excuse me, that game was a lot closer than the first one. What does Grace have? Can they stop the Blue Devils? Harriman is looking for another win Friday night. Lets go DEVILS

Grace will have to help a few good players pay for school this week so they will have a chance.

Ha! I love it! :roflol: Harriman DESTROYED Bledsoe's passing game! Great game to both teams but it appears Bledsoe just didn't have what it takes to hang with the mighty Devils. Harriman and Grace will be a great game like Harriman's final game against Grace last year but I think the Devil's will pull it out. Grace is way to cocky and way to air headed to realize that the Devils are really about to put it to em. Good luck to both teams but Harriman's got this one.

Harriman-20

Grace not so Christian-14