who wins 6a state championship

csa

It is hard for me to say who I think will win the state because of not seeing all the teams, but I have seen Dobyns Bennett play and I believe they have the size, speed and coaching to win it all. I would consider DB as one of the top candidates.

Dobyns-Bennett and Oakland are the only undefeated teams left in 6a so far. Brighton has scored over 400 points so far on offense...wow!

Whitehaven has given up only 42 points so far on defense...another wow!

As of right now, i would have to go with one of those 4 teams as the early on favorite, but you cant count out Maryville.

It is hard for me to say who I think will win the state because of not seeing all the teams, but I have seen Dobyns Bennett play and I believe they have the size, speed and coaching to win it all. I would consider DB as one of the top candidates.

the teams you guys mentioned HAVe to be considered... gotta put maryville in there too... till somebody other than alcoa can be them they have to be in consideration i reckon.

Dobyns-Bennett and Oakland are the only undefeated teams left in 6a so far. Brighton has scored over 400 points so far on offense...wow!

Whitehaven has given up only 42 points so far on defense...another wow!

As of right now, i would have to go with one of those 4 teams as the early on favorite, but you cant count out Maryville.

Brighton cant be in this conversation please go look who they have played and their record. Brighton = JOKE

Why you hate Brighton so bad? Were you afraid of losing your job at Siegel?

I don't hate Brighton but I do know that they haven't played great competition this year and everybody is drinking their koolaid. Also get your facts straight I have no connection to Siegel High school. I am simply a Rutherford Co. high school football fan. I think this is the best 6A district in the state and I like the competition around the area.