Sullivan South vs Science Hill

The Hill

I believe this game has "classic" written all over it. South will come to Johnson City Thursday night with a HUGE chip on their shoulder. I have a feeling South will be as motivated to beat SH as they were to beat D-B a couple of weeks ago.

Science Hill was embarrassed by their performance against Boone last week. Question is for SH . . . Are they going to rally around Coach Carter and play with some fire in their belly or just go through the motions like they did at Boone?

Edited by The Hill

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this game has "classic" written all over it. South will come to Johnson City Thursday night with a HUGE chip on their shoulder. I have a feeling South will be as motivated to beat SH as they were to beat D-B a couple of weeks ago.

Science Hill was embarrassed by their performance against Boone last week. Question is for SH . . . Are they going to rally around Coach Carter and play with some fire in their belly or just go through the motions like they did at Boone?

They are beginning to think about basketball season in Johnson City.

If South is as motivated to beat the Hill as they were to beat DB then they'll lose.

I thought SH would be better this year.You can throw out records in many matchups.I've not seen SH play but by looking at their year,Carter will have to work extra hard this week to get his team ready for a very hungry bunch trying to make the playoffs and put a loss on their old coach.

Edited by BatmanDB

Yes, I do, Yes, I do. Yes, I do. Nanananana

Do you change your name every week?? ARe you really Whacko Jocko??

IVE DONE EXPLAINED IT TO THE ONES THAT MATTER ON HERE.SO YOU DONT KNOW SO WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU???You Don't Matter :thumb: And why would you want to see GATE CITY riped APART.I know they beat LITTLE SOUTH and they can't beat them.Why don't you like GATE CITY??