Sullivan South vs Science Hill

The Hill

DB clinches a Playoff spot this week because Sullivan South will destroy Science Hill. The Toppers, even with buying a good coach, are still the Toppers when you get down to it. No Tradition, No support and No results.

South by 21

All that tradition, support and results gets the Mighty DB to . . . uhh . . . about to Knoxville?? Is that about right? Yeah, I think so. That's about it! :rolleyes:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB clinches a Playoff spot this week because Sullivan South will destroy Science Hill. The Toppers, even with buying a good coach, are still the Toppers when you get down to it. No Tradition, No support and No results.

South by 21

No support and no results? Says who? The few SH games I've been to this year have been packed with Topper fans out to support their team. No results? Really? The product SC has put on the field this season is much better than anything I've seen SH put on the field in a long time. The Toppers may not be rolling over opponents but there is definite improvement there. It will take SC a while to get the program where he wants it to be but make no question about it, he'll get them there.

South by 21

Maybe I am just wondering about the doom and gloom (not only from you Art) from some of the SH core. Is SH losing to Boone that much of a surprise? Is SH losing to TN High that much of a surprise? If SH wins out the rest of their year, they go 8-2. A few weeks ago, some people on here were claiming that the SH vs DB game was going to be the game of the year. Now....I dunno

SH's first year with the turf and SC is going to either be 7-3 or 6-4. The core of their kids are still mostly Jrs if I am correct. If people were expecting them to automatically become a good team....give it some time. I think that next year, they will be the team to beat, but I think people are expecting too much out of a year one change.

Still the season is not over and there is a reason we play the games....8-2 will be hard for SH....but not impossible.

Maybe I am just wondering about the doom and gloom (not only from you Art) from some of the SH core. Is SH losing to Boone that much of a surprise? Is SH losing to TN High that much of a surprise? If SH wins out the rest of their year, they go 8-2. A few weeks ago, some people on here were claiming that the SH vs DB game was going to be the game of the year. Now....I dunno

SH's first year with the turf and SC is going to either be 7-3 or 6-4. The core of their kids are still mostly Jrs if I am correct. If people were expecting them to automatically become a good team....give it some time. I think that next year, they will be the team to beat, but I think people are expecting too much out of a year one change.

Still the season is not over and there is a reason we play the games....8-2 will be hard for SH....but not impossible.

I will be highly disappointed if Science Hill goes 8-2

I Changed it for all my HATERS :thumb: And you don't have to be NICE Anymore?Whys that, Did MOMMY say you didnt have to :roflol:

Yes, I called her last night in Alaska. She's there for October and November hunting bear with her knife. She said she's been reading this idiot's (named Weird B3) posts and she told me it was o.k. if I didn't want to be nice to you anymore. She asked me if you and Whacko are the same guy. She said Whacko is really a "strange" person. I think she has figured you out. She asked me if ford truck prices have increased here like they have in Alaska. I filled her in as to the cause.