Cookeville vs Warren County

Pioneersports

Who's 1st in the District  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins it!

sounds like he wants to back up and just punt!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe a little something like that since passin da ball aint working!!!! Just sayn we play the same game every friday night while the op plays the cheerleaders---they switch out so many times it could be fans playn for all we know and us----well we play the same no matter how good or bad or hurt or whatever. Just something instead of looking like we are a bunch of clueless people scratchn they heads!!!!!!!!!1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a little something like that since passin da ball aint working!!!! Just sayn we play the same game every friday night while the op plays the cheerleaders---they switch out so many times it could be fans playn for all we know and us----well we play the same no matter how good or bad or hurt or whatever. Just something instead of looking like we are a bunch of clueless people scratchn they heads!!!!!!!!!1

I take that quote from punt guy as a parent who is just upset that his next of kin isnt getting the playing time he deserves. Either that or he is just clueless or braindead. I am saying puntguy your thoughts make less sense than a 2 yearolds 1st sentences. No disrespect but that was weak. As for thoughts about Friday nights Warren County funeral procession(the blackout at the U) offensively WC moves the ball consistently, but mistakes and TO's hurt. Defensively WC just cant stop quality football teams. The senior class has done as much as they can for this program, but lack of numbers as well as lack of depth(too many good ones have to play both ways) has been the downfall this year along with new system that didnt work early while coaches figured out personnel. I said it before and will say it again when this group leaves after 2 more games Pioneer fans might want to get ready for at least 3 long upcoming season because the talent pool is very weak top to bottom in the lower classes. Just a fact. Listen to the announcers and the local radio broadcast if you want proof. All the playmakers in all areas are Seniors. Player development better be top priority for the coaches that stick around. I dont believe this coaching staff will stick around to build this. Just my thoughts.

AMEN, why man, I agree with you regarding the future of the program and YES this group of seniors will be missed (because of the skill level several have). I also, agree that the coaches are not long term commitments (but, maybe we're wrong). I do believe that they can get it done if they stay for atleast 4 to 5 years. I mean getting it done by winning the district and a atleast a first round playoff game in that time frame.

Edited by PIONEERS12

[i take that quote from punt guy as a parent who is just upset that his next of kin isnt getting the playing time he deserves. Either that or he is just clueless or braindead. I am saying puntguy your thoughts make less sense than a 2 yearolds 1st sentences. No disrespect but that was weak. As for thoughts about Friday nights Warren County funeral procession(the blackout at the U) offensively WC moves the ball consistently, but mistakes and TO's hurt. Defensively WC just cant stop quality football teams. The senior class has done as much as they can for this program, but lack of numbers as well as lack of depth(too many good ones have to play both ways) has been the downfall this year along with new system that didnt work early while coaches figured out personnel. I said it before and will say it again when this group leaves after 2 more games Pioneer fans might want to get ready for at least 3 long upcoming season because the talent pool is very weak top to bottom in the lower classes. Just a fact. Listen to the announcers and the local radio broadcast if you want proof. All the playmakers in all areas are Seniors. Player development better be top priority for the coaches that stick around. I dont believe this coaching staff will stick around to build this. Just my thoughts.

Cool dude but don't quit your job to be a profiler cause I aint no parent just a tax payer that pays my $5 to watch a game. Uh get a clue playn both ways mayb if the coaches tried to do a little something there wouldn't be all this playn both ways. Surely with all the time they have they can manage to pull something else outa their hat. I'm glad I was able to get on the level of a 2nd grader---I wanted everybody to understand--guess I covered a large crowd. Sounds like you took it a little personal. I meant no offense dude it doesn't much to put it together---WE aint winnin!!! It aint working!!!! And as for your thoughts of they won't stick around--well mayb that's their thoughts too. Kinda looks that way

AMEN, why man, I agree with you regarding the future of the program and YES this group of seniors will be missed (because of the skill level several have). I also, agree that the coaches are not long term commitments (but, maybe we're wrong). I do believe that they can get it done if they stay for atleast 4 to 5 years. I mean getting it done by winning the district and a atleast a first round playoff game in that time frame.

Hold up mayb yall took my scratchn the head thing wrong---the boys are tryn as hard as they can--it was no way directed at them.

I said it before and will say it again when this group leaves after 2 more games Pioneer fans might want to get ready for at least 3 long upcoming season because the talent pool is very weak top to bottom in the lower classes. Just a fact. Listen to the announcers and the local radio broadcast if you want proof. All the playmakers in all areas are Seniors. Player development better be top priority for the coaches that stick around. I dont believe this coaching staff will stick around to build this. Just my thoughts.

I will have to disagree with you about this,There are some really good kids in the next years that have tons of drive and determination.That combined with these coaches implementing and perfecting the systems they want to run ,should make for some good years.Rome wasnt built in a day,give there guys time and lets see if it turns around.I know your gonna say that I am biased because Im a freshman parent but thats the way I see it.

On the other hand these seniors are awesome and are gonna be a handful to replace Thrower Northcutt Robinson Martin and others compete at a high lvl for this team.and I will sureley miss watching these guys play on friday nights.

I will have to disagree with you about this,There are some really good kids in the next years that have tons of drive and determination.That combined with these coaches implementing and perfecting the systems they want to run ,should make for some good years.Rome wasnt built in a day,give there guys time and lets see if it turns around.I know your gonna say that I am biased because Im a freshman parent but thats the way I see it.

On the other hand these seniors are awesome and are gonna be a handful to replace Thrower Northcutt Robinson Martin and others compete at a high lvl for this team.and I will sureley miss watching these guys play on friday nights.

Of course theyr going to say you are biased---I figured out this aint a board to discuss how to change Warren Co football or discuss issues. It's a defend the honor board. The attack I got for stating the obvious proves that. Seems everybody had high hopes of a change for Warren---well doesn't much look like change. According to all the people that post on here the coaches are on the move---well that don't sound right shouldn't they be proving how bad they want to stay here instead of giving the impression that they don't want to stay. Don't know them or how people come to that conclusion except for stating the obvious--nothing much has changed.

What's up with everyone thinking the coaches are leaving after 1 year. Coach Johnson never said anything about winning state this year. That was a few parents and some people from the community. As for there being no talent coming up that is wrong, there is some younger talent already on the team,(Wanamaker,Mullican,League,Ashford and Carden to name a few.) and some good young kids coming up from the middle school. The biggest thing is to keep supporting the players and coaches and quit bashing them. Once everyone from the fan in the stands to the top of the school board gets on the same page we will be successful. The youth league needs to stop doing it's own thing and get on board with the rest of the of the program. We can make WC a great football program if everyone would put personal agendas and old gripes aside and focus on the future.This isn't 1980 anymore let the past stay there and move on.

What's up with everyone thinking the coaches are leaving after 1 year. Coach Johnson never said anything about winning state this year. That was a few parents and some people from the community. As for there being no talent coming up that is wrong, there is some younger talent already on the team,(Wanamaker,Mullican,League,Ashford and Carden to name a few.) and some good young kids coming up from the middle school. The biggest thing is to keep supporting the players and coaches and quit bashing them. Once everyone from the fan in the stands to the top of the school board gets on the same page we will be successful. The youth league needs to stop doing it's own thing and get on board with the rest of the of the program. We can make WC a great football program if everyone would put personal agendas and old gripes aside and focus on the future.This isn't 1980 anymore let the past stay there and move on.

Totally agree with you. IDK the coaches I gathered that info from reading what everybody on here says. You right its not the 80's but it seems everybody wants to down new ideas and keep things the way they've been for years. Makes me wonder if the coaches didn't just say early on that they couldn't beat the parents so lets just do it like its always been done for now then when they are gone we'll step up to the plate with new news . Looked like change at the start then just fell back into the same ol same ol. Would like to see hope for the team!

What's up with everyone thinking the coaches are leaving after 1 year. Coach Johnson never said anything about winning state this year. That was a few parents and some people from the community. As for there being no talent coming up that is wrong, there is some younger talent already on the team,(Wanamaker,Mullican,League,Ashford and Carden to name a few.) and some good young kids coming up from the middle school. The biggest thing is to keep supporting the players and coaches and quit bashing them. Once everyone from the fan in the stands to the top of the school board gets on the same page we will be successful. The youth league needs to stop doing it's own thing and get on board with the rest of the of the program. We can make WC a great football program if everyone would put personal agendas and old gripes aside and focus on the future.This isn't 1980 anymore let the past stay there and move o

I hate to hear about your troubles at WC. LC is coming to town this Friday night. We scrimmaged your JV a couple of weeks ago and I saw plenty of promise and talent that should give your fan base hope.

Good luck this weekend and the rest of the season.

GO FALCONS!!!!

Edited by naildriver247