Best Announcers in the State By Regions

compusatman

For Freshmen yes...that is me...

The Stork Calling

Old link above takes you to a video where I called the Super Bowl of Women's Full Contact Football...

I called a lot of games years ago but I only do Thursday Nights now...

Thanks for asking.....but the answer is no ....I am not the voice on Friday...

Thats good to know... I look forward to hearing you tonight as the young Pats roll into the Inferno!

Jim Farmer at Henry Co. is excellent! I get chills when I hear his voice at the beginning of every season. He truly is "THE voice of the Patriots!"

Jim Farmer is indeed one of the best I've ever heard...even though he's a friend and the voice of my favorite team...many fans from other schools have commented over the years of the "eloquent" sound of his voice! Such a gentle man with an amazing gift!

Thats good to know... I look forward to hearing you tonight as the young Pats roll into the Inferno!

Hope you enjoyed the game...you guys played the most important quarters...the last two...give it up we got beat...thought the back up for the Blaze did ok...but my goodness they must catch those last two passes...when they had the field position...

My vote would be Rob Hosier at Gallatin. 30+ years as the PA announcer at the Waveyard. Class act, very knowledgeable, and he just has the voice. Too many PA guys now are these flashy, screaming maniacs that take away from the game and sound just plain ridiculous while their doing it.

One more thing to look forward to tonight when the Bucs meet the Green Wave.

Darrin Joines does a great job at Beech. He has a distinctive style that I really like.

My two pet peaves are PA guys that do too much cheerleading and ones that mistakenly think they are doing the game on the radio instead PA at the game. (See Hendersonville)

Edited by tandem
  • Upvote 1

One more thing to look forward to tonight when the Bucs meet the Green Wave.

Darrin Joines does a great job at Beech. He has a distinctive style that I really like.

My two pet peaves are PA guys that do too much cheerleading and ones that mistakenly think they are doing the game on the radio instead PA at the game. (See Hendersonville)

Agree completely...there's nothing in high school sports that worse!! (see Liberty Magnet in Jackson and Springfield)

Edited by QBClubPrez