Top 5 fastest players in south pittsburg History

Geno

wasnt to many water breaks lol i miss ol Tommy RIP!! Bo was more of a bruiser i wonder who vic would say since he knew most all of them... Howie didnt you wear #7 ??? and ya notice i didnt put the fastest person ive seen he didnt play football but could out run anyone on this list so that dont count.. ol Bo Kilgore WOW!! no one could touch him not even Zalmer may he RIP

Hey Geno: The best field goal kicker ever was Randy Kirkpatrick. He never missed but only twice and that was his junior year against of all people, LV. The best lineman ever was Coach Hale. The best game ever---1981! SP vs. Meigs County. Remember they had that 260 pound running back, ranked #1 in the state, undefeated, and it took them a last minute touchdown to beat us 21-19. Zalmer had over 200 yards rushing that game and three touchdowns.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny Sisco made one of the fastest 70 yard touch down runs I have ever seen. He went up the gut behind David Wyatt and the Lake County secondary looked like they were running backwards in pursuit when he went by them.

As far as Zalmer goes, he was fast in basketball and he was faster than Mack Moore on the court. However, Zalmer wasn't our fastest basketball player.

As far as a fast back that could get pounded on like a red headed step child, I would have to say Carl Lehr. I saw him take one of the worst beatings that I have ever seen a single wing tailback take and he still got ~ 110 yards and a key 2 pt try to win the game at Grungy County in '86.

With all those legendary side saddle single wing tailbacks you will find a quick bruiser fullback. With Sisco and Lehr, it was David Wyatt.

Sam Pickett is the fastest player to ever play at SP no one is a close second but others who were real fast are perry hutchins, corey tipton, Macho Green,and Rashawn Weatherspoon

Perry Macho and Corey was on the 94 state Team and wasnt the fastest on that Team.. Jeremy Scott was. Perry and I have talked about it before he said he could barley get Jeremy in the 40 but after 40 no one on the Team could Touch him... Chris Jones and i Timed Montrell he ran a 4.6 in street shoes though.... I still say Zalmer period.

what makes you the fastest>? 40 yard dash or 100? anyway here is my Top 5 opinion only...

#1 Zalmer chubb if you didnt see him play that was cause you didnt turn your head fast enuff

#2 Johnny Sisco very fast...

#3 Jeremy Scott he may still own the 100 yard record not sure was the fastest on the 94 state Team

#4 Perry Hutchin's was the fastest Qb ive seen. period!!

#5 Corey Tipton another 94 running back wow he was hard to Touch period!!!

KL thinks Geno should lay off the crack. Geno, Jermey Scott is not even in the top 15 alltime probably. Sam Picket is the fastest player probably ever to play at SP. If Jermey was that fast, he would probably have played alot more. As ESPN would say, CMON MAN!!!

Sam Pickett was the fastest ever at SP make no doubt about it and Jimmy Wigfall was right there with him so anybody that has anybody else over them doesn't know SP football. Everybody else, well that's your oppinion who you think would be the fastest. Geno I will say those guys you talk about are fast but not faster than the two I just said.

The Goat sez: TrainTracks99 had the fastest mouth in '99. Just ask the Goat if you don't believe me. :blink:

KL thinks Geno should lay off the crack. Geno, Jermey Scott is not even in the top 15 alltime probably. Sam Picket is the fastest player probably ever to play at SP. If Jermey was that fast, he would probably have played alot more. As ESPN would say, CMON MAN!!!

lol KL if i did i got it from you. you say that about Jeremey cause you know? or?? ask ANYone on that 94 Team he was the fastest Period... ask before u post... tell u what call down at the police station ask for Brandon price he and i just had this convo and Jeremy was faster Than Corey and Perry and Macho... ill ask Sam what he thinks. one more question? did you ever see Jeremy run??? he had a few 50 and 60 yard runs in 93 and 94 no one could catch him.. like i said ill ask sam if anyone was faster than him

Get it Keshawn Johnson

Just because you have world class speed doesnt mean you are a good football player. Maybe his talents were not good enough to see the field more than he did. If I had to choose I would say Sam, but im not old like the rest of yall so I havent seen any of the guys yall are talking about. :roflol:

Just because you have world class speed doesnt mean you are a good football player. Maybe his talents were not good enough to see the field more than he did. If I had to choose I would say Sam, but im not old like the rest of yall so I havent seen any of the guys yall are talking about. :roflol:

Zalmer's problem was that he saw too much of the field!