Top 5 fastest players in south pittsburg History

Geno

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna say Chris Jones but he kept coming out of the game every other play because his contacts kept coming out.

I was being humorous about Nelson. He was probably the slowest starting tailback in Pirate history. He had good vision for reading the holes in the line. The holes closed before he got there and then opened up again by the time he got there. :roflol:

lol KL if i did i got it from you. you say that about Jeremey cause you know? or?? ask ANYone on that 94 Team he was the fastest Period... ask before u post... tell u what call down at the police station ask for Brandon price he and i just had this convo and Jeremy was faster Than Corey and Perry and Macho... ill ask Sam what he thinks. one more question? did you ever see Jeremy run??? he had a few 50 and 60 yard runs in 93 and 94 no one could catch him.. like i said ill ask sam if anyone was faster than him

Geno, Sam could outrun Jeremy by 5 or 6 steps. Sam is hands down the fastest person to ever put on the orange and black. I would say a close second might be Perry, Rashwan Weatherspoon. You are acting like Jermey had world class speed. Is he faster than "BOLT" from Nigeria?

Geno, Sam could outrun Jeremy by 5 or 6 steps. Sam is hands down the fastest person to ever put on the orange and black. I would say a close second might be Perry, Rashwan Weatherspoon. You are acting like Jermey had world class speed. Is he faster than "BOLT" from Nigeria?

any post you ever post i know now rthat you have no clue.. Dude Perry and I both have sat on some steps and he even told me no one on that 94 Team was faster that Jeremy. you talk on here and dont even ask.. Jeremy haD the 100 yard record here and may still do ask Coach wilson. no wait you dont ask and yet still act like you know... Jeremy's 100 time was in the upper 10's i think ill ask him and if sam out ram him by 6 steps who is Bolt? and besides Bolt was beaten not long ago anyway. im just saying Dude talk to some 94 members and ask then before you post about it .. no big deal

any post you ever post i know now rthat you have no clue.. Dude Perry and I both have sat on some steps and he even told me no one on that 94 Team was faster that Jeremy. you talk on here and dont even ask.. Jeremy haD the 100 yard record here and may still do ask Coach wilson. no wait you dont ask and yet still act like you know... Jeremy's 100 time was in the upper 10's i think ill ask him and if sam out ram him by 6 steps who is Bolt? and besides Bolt was beaten not long ago anyway. im just saying Dude talk to some 94 members and ask then before you post about it .. no big deal

KL says if Jermey was that fast and had that kind of speed, he would have been on the field. Just sayin dude. FYI, Bolt had the fastest time ever for 100 meters unless Jermey broke it. :roflol:

I dont know about fastest, but if Cody Walker would have stayed in school he would be in his senior year at a D1 school or already in the NFL. :unsure:

He would already be in the NFL. Dude was a beast. He only played half his freshman year, and still had over like 1500 yards. Rediculous. I remember when Boyd blowed us out that last game in the playoffs. He had a chance to return the opening kick off. He could have easily juked the last guy, but choose to run him over. I bet that Boyd player is still feeling that to this day. The whole place erupted. :roflol:

Edited by NoCompetition2

KL says if Jermey was that fast and had that kind of speed, he would have been on the field. Just sayin dude. FYI, Bolt had the fastest time ever for 100 meters unless Jermey broke it. :roflol:

Bolts time waqs broke a few weeks ago... and Jeremy did play alot and ran some.. he was def player of the week one week in chatt area in 94 also he was that fast but not as coordinated as well as others but faster yes

:roflol::roflol::roflol: Sorry fellers it took OP a while to git control. Theys some real skillet heads on this here coacht for sure. The thread Top 5 Fastest Players in SP history........? Dad burnit you youngons don't have a clue all yous knows is some kin folkes that was fast or some child hood hero yous remember. Old Pirate says the fastest players could be Cody Walker ifin yous says to be Allstate, Eddie Moore fastest to NFL and several tied for fastest to the big house. :roflol: Point here is this fastest player thing could mean a lot. Football time was once the 40 yd time but since ole Roy came along recon it is fast becoming the 50 yd time but don't recon it has ever been a 100 yd or a 1/4 mile time Geno. That is unless yous running track. Edited by OLD PIRATE

:roflol::roflol::roflol: Sorry fellers it took OP a while to git control. Theys some real skillet heads on this here coacht for sure. The thread Top 5 Fastest Players in SP history........? Dad burnit you youngons don't have a clue all yous knows is some kin folkes that was fast or some child hood hero yous remember. Old Pirate says the fastest players could be Cody Walker ifin yous says to be Allstate, Eddie Moore fastest to NFL and several tied for fastest to the big house. :roflol: Point here is this fastest player thing could mean a lot. Football time was once the 40 yd time but since ole Roy came along recon it is fast becoming the 50 yd time but don't recon it has ever been a 100 yd or a 1/4 mile time Geno. That is unless yous running track.

ok that made no sense ol man lol ur wife been hitting u in th ehead with skillits again? my escuse is my head is in a dehydrator making to much of my famous Jerky lol