South Pitt at Polk County

PittsburgLegend

Actually J, the wild kittens got worn down last year by a smaller, faster Pirate squad that spotted you guys 28 points. P.C. went on to win 31-28 and the only thing that saved P.C. from that legendary come back was the clock and not P.C. superior conditioning. :thumb:

,blah,blah,blah,blah-freakin' BLAH! Are ,yes,you ARE,outta your freaking MIND! Dude ,the guys walking around in circles with their hands on their hips last year WERE NOT WEARING FREAKING RED !!!!!!!!!!! And that was in the FIRST FREAKING QQQQUUUAAAARRTTTEERRR ! Duh,,,,,,my gosh,wake up and smell,,sheesh,and cheese and crakers,even,and also,dang,fer crying out loud,etc. Oh yeah,they were at it again in the FOURTH quarter,! pyrate rule my behind,dang. teched a nerve there,lol,,

,blah,blah,blah,blah-freakin' BLAH! Are ,yes,you ARE,outta your freaking MIND! Dude ,the guys walking around in circles with their hands on their hips last year WERE NOT WEARING FREAKING RED !!!!!!!!!!! And that was in the FIRST FREAKING QQQQUUUAAAARRTTTEERRR ! Duh,,,,,,my gosh,wake up and smell,,sheesh,and cheese and crakers,even,and also,dang,fer crying out loud,etc. Oh yeah,they were at it again in the FOURTH quarter,! pyrate rule my behind,dang. teched a nerve there,lol,,

Chill Dmac.....your gonna burst a nerve on here!! :o

Edited by piratetom

Like I said early in the season,this is a better team,maybe not as many athletes as last year but an overall better team concept fpr SP this year. Theres so much hogwash on here it's patehtic. Some and I say some of you Polk fan's act like you've won countless gold ball's and this team hasn't done that so i'm telling you from experience,Get off your high horse's or it could be a long fall,we know at SP how that feel's but we do know the joy's of winning it all,do you? I didn't think so,but I guess last year's defeat of a small 1a school was the highlight of some of your fan's season last year.

what a crock,,so if sp loses,yer gonna lay it off on - we're a "small" school.and if you win? guess it'll be - we beat the "big" school? my gawd man,have some nads.two very good programs gonna play for what I know will be pride,,,,,here.now what would it be there? I'm thinking the SAME thing>IF- yer a player. :shock:

A legend like myself is thinking of making a rare appearance at Polk County. I am looking at several games in the area on Friday night. The living legend still supports the alma mater at Marion, but until they get a new coach nothing will change. You people at Polk will probably be graced with my presence. My entourage will be arriving early for this game. The people down at S.P. have been fortunate to be graced with my presence at three other games this season. This will be the first time for you people at Polk to be graced with the presence of a legend like myself. I will be signing autographa and posing for pictures before the game. CoachJ needs to be sure to be in thea presence of a great one like myself. I may teach this young lad a thing or two. I saw these two clubs battle last year. The young lads at Polk are some fiesty young lads. I look forward to a festive enviornment.

t-hee-hee-hee-haw/LOVE IT !.,A,(the line for the legends,?,-starts just over yonder behind the outhouse,,,lol,,,,lmao,good one man,,,hee-hee-hee-haw.,dang,all the jocularity,,heh hehe,heh,whew!

Ha ,I hear ya Tom.whew.where was I.Nah,ya'll come up and watch a GREAT football game.I been waiting since last year for B.C. and S.P. The rest was perty much a washout,although Chatt Christian has improved.That was a good one.And any one from South Pitt making excuses for NOT being here oughtta be ashamed.Git out and support your team and what I hope will be a continuing rivalry. Its what its all about. ( I personally am going on a jihad-hajj-or some such mission to get a 42 game season going.May be a few years,you know ,TSSAA an' all ) :o .BRING IT !!!! ye slobberin' mateys,avast,and gung-ho,and swab the deck,an' other Pirate sayin's. Git hair,,'er be squar ! and :motorbike:

Actually J, the wild kittens got worn down last year by a smaller, faster Pirate squad that spotted you guys 28 points. P.C. went on to win 31-28 and the only thing that saved P.C. from that legendary come back was the clock and not P.C. superior conditioning. :thumb:

Sounds to me like J just got Polked!HaHaHaHaHaHa! PC is not a superior team like everyone thinks they are. SP is big and fast, where as PC relies on 6 or 7 players to play both ways the whole game. Coach Davis has no confidence in his youngins' like Coach Vic does. Man these PC coacht'ers are full of that red cool-aid that Polk County is famous for.

The pirates are hungry and will be ready to click on all cylinders Friday night..Psycho Reynolds and the boys are ready to bring it on D I believe, and the offense like always will be ready..Can't come out flat like last year though...have to be the AGGRESSOR in this matchup Friday night..Have to make the small meaningful plays to win the big time games!!

I have said for TWO weeks. I don't expect South Pittsburg to win this football game. I believe SP has a good football team this year, but a top tier 1A team vs a top tier 3A team usually spells trouble for the other team. Polk County-Benton IS the favorite in this game. South Pittsburg should be playing to get better for the playoffs. If SP loses this year then so be it, but IF they could pull out a miracle it will give them even more coinfidence for the playoffs. That CoachJ guy seems to REALLY HATE the South Pittsburg Pirates. I don't think he has ANY respect at all for SP. There is only ONE WAY for S.P. to get any respect and that is too pull off a miracle. Work hard this week and you never know what can happen.

Sounds to me like J just got Polked!HaHaHaHaHaHa! PC is not a superior team like everyone thinks they are. SP is big and fast, where as PC relies on 6 or 7 players to play both ways the whole game. Coach Davis has no confidence in his youngins' like Coach Vic does. Man these PC coacht'ers are full of that red cool-aid that Polk County is famous for.

For your infor Polk only has 2 that go both ways depth will kill the great SP team. Allen and Hargrove are the only 2 that play both ways so get your facts straight. And Davis plays the younger players against the varsity of other teams when the starters took care of business

download youtube audio

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU only #38 and #12 play both ways. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to the young PC players. If Coach Davis doesn't have confidence in young players maybe you can explain why there are freshmen on the field on special teams then :o .