South Pitt at Polk County

PittsburgLegend

CoachJ, Let me ask you a question. Will you come over to the SP side before the game and I will read in my Murphy Fair book to you about these teams before the game? I garuntee you that I get there about an hour before kickoff. I like to read about the Polk boys before the game. Has Polk been ranked in Murphy's Pole this year in the top five. I don't keep up with 3A much, but do not remember seeing them in Murphy's Pole.

I want to make one thing clear I am a Polk fan but some people on here think we don't respect SP. I for one and I can speak for many of the Polk fans they respect SP a lot. I loved the game last year and look forward to seeing a great game again. I beleive SP could play in 3a I realy do. My post earlier was jsut my thoughts on the game and what Polk has to do to win the game. SP has talent and so does Polk should be a great game friday night. All this talk on here gets alot of people going its just all in fun. Just don't down the young men on these 2 teams they put a lot of work heart and pride into their teams and play with Pride. This is my last post till friday. Good luck to both teams ona injury free game and SP fans have a safe trip.

I want to make one thing clear I am a Polk fan but some people on here think we don't respect SP. I for one and I can speak for many of the Polk fans they respect SP a lot. I loved the game last year and look forward to seeing a great game again. I beleive SP could play in 3a I realy do. My post earlier was jsut my thoughts on the game and what Polk has to do to win the game. SP has talent and so does Polk should be a great game friday night. All this talk on here gets alot of people going its just all in fun. Just don't down the young men on these 2 teams they put a lot of work heart and pride into their teams and play with Pride. This is my last post till friday. Good luck to both teams ona injury free game and SP fans have a safe trip.

Blaster7, you should come over before the game and I will show you my Murphy Fair book and you can have some of my hot cocoa. Let me ask you a question. Are you that coach at Polk County? I was looking in my Murphy Fair book and he needs to shave that mustache before he sends another picture to my buddy Murphy. You think im joking but im not.

CoachJ, Let me ask you a question. Will you come over to the SP side before the game and I will read in my Murphy Fair book to you about these teams before the game? I garuntee you that I get there about an hour before kickoff. I like to read about the Polk boys before the game. Has Polk been ranked in Murphy's Pole this year in the top five. I don't keep up with 3A much, but do not remember seeing them in Murphy's Pole.

Come on over coachj and meet Roy....I bet that alone would be worth the price of admission!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post!!!I'm right there with you. Could not have said it better. This is all for fun and way to many people carry it to far. I hope both team's stay injury free and I know that I will be seeing a great Polk football team that is well coached and some great fan's that will make us welcome at the game. Goodluck and prayer's and safety for all involved..

Blaster7, you should come over before the game and I will show you my Murphy Fair book and you can have some of my hot cocoa. Let me ask you a question. Are you that coach at Polk County? I was looking in my Murphy Fair book and he needs to shave that mustache before he sends another picture to my buddy Murphy. You think im joking but im not.

No I'm not that coach but I wil tell you I am the big brother of number 51 on polk and alumi of polk. That coach you speak of Coach Davis played important role in my life when I was with the team taught me a lot about hard work and teamwork. He is a great coach and even better man the whole staff which I'm sure the same could be said for SP's staff. And I have known all them boys since they played together when they was 5 years old. I'm a big supporter of the Wildcats and have the out most respect for SP program. It just some people get on here and trash talk which I understand is all fun in games. I would like to meet you I will be on the sidelines running the chains if you would like to meet me hope to see you there.

Edited by Blaster7

No I'm not that coach but I wil tell you I am the big brother of number 51 on polk and alumi of polk. That coach you speak of Coach Davis played important role in my life when I was with the team taught me a lot about hard work and teamwork. He is a great coach and even better man the whole staff which I'm sure the same could be said for SP's staff. And I have known all them boys since they played together when they was 5 years old. I'm a big supporter of the Wildcats and have the out most respect for SP program. It just some people get on here and trash talk which I understand is all fun in games. I would like to meet you I will be on the sidelines running the chains if you would like to meet me hope to see you there.

Great post. As someone who played for Coach Davis and the previous coach at Polk I can tell you Coach Davis means the world to me. These two teams and coaching staffs have alot of history together. I remember when Coach Davis took over the first place we went was to a week long camp at South Pittsburg. Good luck to the Pirates the rest of the way. My prediction Polk 34 SP 21.

#11 Class of 2003