McKenzie vs. Huntingdon in two weeks!

duckman38201

no way it will be by 3 td's! this team is totally different from the team that started the year.

I'm not real big in making predictions but I will on this one. If McKenzie comes out and plays like they did against TCA on offense and defense and keep the Mustangs contained, then I believe the Rebels won't have a problem beating Huntingdon - it's not like Huntingdon is going to surprise the Rebels with some never before seen offensive scheme; real question is, can the Mustangs stop McKenzie? They haven't been able to do it the last 4 years, so we'll have to wait and see what happens.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Smoking Crack Is Illegal And Unhealthy, And It Boggles Your Mind! :roflolk: And The Score Will Be Close Until The Whistle Blows To Start The Dang Game! Ya Hosers! :roflolk:

I really hate to interrupt this "humble" tribute to the McKenzie football program and the overwhelming inevitablity of their upcoming victory on Oct. 29th to ask such a mundane question, but here it goes. Just exactly what is a "hoser" and why is anyone who shows any support of the Huntingdon program referred to as one? I'm afraid my seemingly efficient vocabulary doesn't cover that word.

I really hate to interrupt this "humble" tribute to the McKenzie football program and the overwhelming inevitablity of their upcoming victory on Oct. 29th to ask such a mundane question, but here it goes. Just exactly what is a "hoser" and why is anyone who shows any support of the Huntingdon program referred to as one? I'm afraid my seemingly efficient vocabulary doesn't cover that word.

I Refer To Everyone And Every Team As Hoser Or Hosers....Maybe You Should Google the Phrase Hoser? I Copied The Phrase From A Movie I Saw Years Ago...Ya Hoser! :roflolk:

I Refer To Everyone And Every Team As Hoser Or Hosers....Maybe You Should Google the Phrase Hoser? I Copied The Phrase From A Movie I Saw Years Ago...Ya Hoser! :roflolk:

So in other words, you don't know either. I think I'll pass on the googling suggestion. I'm a bit fearful of what I might find.

If huntingdon scores more than twice I'd be shocked mckenzie puts up at least 35

If you folks think that Mckenzie wins by 3 tds your in fantasy land.

The only way that happens is if Huntingdon has a fumble fiesta like the Westview game. I can't see that happening.

This game will be deciding late in the 4th by a mistake by either team.

If you folks think that Mckenzie wins by 3 tds your in fantasy land.

The only way that happens is if Huntingdon has a fumble fiesta like the Westview game. I can't see that happening.

This game will be deciding late in the 4th by a mistake by either team.

McKenzie is a whole lot better than you give them credit for.

What do you know?! ......... Ya "hoser"! :roflol:

I predict that the Great Butchie will send over "Phyllis", a Creole medicine woman, who will go and salt Paul Ward Stadium this friday night so the salt will have 7 days time to take effect. Please leave PA system on, Phyllis likes to dance to the Eagles -"Witchy Woman". :roflol:

Edited by wannab

McKenzie is a whole lot better than you give them credit for.

It sounds like your a little mixed up! I think you meant to say THAT YOU DONT GIVE HUNTINGDON ENOUGH CREDIT.

Most of you Mckenzie folks dont seem to be worried about Huntingdon. I think Mckenzie has an excellent team. They beat Westview right? ok then...

You know, a person using common sense only goes to watch football games if he or she thinks they might be a good game to watch.

If you think that this game is going to get out of hand, why are you even coming to the game?? Why even write on coacht??

It sounds like your a little mixed up! I think you meant to say THAT YOU DONT GIVE HUNTINGDON ENOUGH CREDIT.

Most of you Mckenzie folks dont seem to be worried about Huntingdon. I think Mckenzie has an excellent team. They beat Westview right? ok then...

You know, a person using common sense only goes to watch football games if he or she thinks they might be a good game to watch.

If you think that this game is going to get out of hand, why are you even coming to the game?? Why even write on coacht??

Im sorry i didnt realize that by saying that Mckenzie is better than what you give them credit for that i was saying Huntingdon is horrible. My bad.

Never did i say anything negative about Huntingdon on here. I have only made a couple of posts on here i just mainly get on here and look at what everyone is saying.

I didnt say the game would get out of hand either. You are putting words into my mouth.

Thats all i am going to say about it because i think it is rediculous how bent out of shape you got over that comment that was in no way meant to belittle Huntingdon.

Thanks