McKenzie vs. Huntingdon in two weeks!

duckman38201

Well, Well, Ya Lil Hoser! I See Some Fight Is Still In Them Stanghosers Yet!..But The Real Question Is?...How Bout Ya Meeting Up With Me And The Duck So's We Know Which Hoser We Smacking Too? Ya Hoser! :roflolk:

And Hig's?....I Wouldn't Eat There If It Was Free...Them's Fighting Words Buddy!

And Buying Dinner?....Uh?...Ya'll Gotta Good Place To Eat Over There?...I Aint Talking About Mcd's Or Wendies....How About The Beer Joint By The Stockyard At Say 6?

For A Pre-Game Meal? :roflolk: And Some Beverages....You Are Above 12? Aren't Ya?

sorry about that. thought higs was a staple over there. i do like dairy queen though. and yes, i have navel lint older than twelve years old

Edited by htown5

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lake Co fan sounds good..I know you like offense.!

bigster, you know good and well I'm pulling for them Falcons anytime ya'll ain't playin' us (Seems like I got a little Reelfoot Gumbo mud on my right foot all the time!!!)!!!!! Yeah, I like offense as long as it's my team producing it (even if it's Lake Co. like it was last night). BUT, I'm getting real fond of our Rebel D over here too! They scare me sometimes but come thru when they have to!!!!

Our D keeps 'em close and our O wins 'em!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Should be a Full house to see this one with Lots of Black and Gold there with Camden's bye week.I have to stay Neutral in this one.

Well heck, ya' don't HAVE to stay neutral. LOL Or maybe you got family on both teams??? Saw some Black and Gold over here at the Bethel game tonight by the way! Josh just couldn't get going good tonight.

The Lake Co fan sounds good..I know you like offense.!

Well truthfully bigster, guess I'd have to go with Gleason first since my grandson is playing there but ya'll would be next on my list!!! Dang that would be a long drive to every game though! Ya'll need a radio contract BAD!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Well truthfully bigster, guess I'd have to go with Gleason first since my grandson is playing there but ya'll would be next on my list!!! Dang that would be a long drive to every game though! Ya'll need a radio contract BAD!!!

Duck? a sweet tater vs. mosquitoes the size of falcons??? aw man and i tried to buy you and butchie Boyettes :hungry:

Duck? a sweet tater vs. mosquitoes the size of falcons??? aw man and i tried to buy you and butchie Boyettes :hungry:

Man, ya' know I gotta go with blood in a deal like this. 3 more years!! Ya'll know that Rebel Nation is in your corner pretty much anytime though. Ain't but one way to explain it..........we respect each other even when a lot of others don't. We just need our Gold Ball like the one ya'll got. We do got a Silver one and only been (I think) 33 of those given out and some class A schools in TN got several of those even.

Yeah, crap we missed that Boyette's thing. Butchie was my guide on this trip so...............! Scold his butt and maybe next time we'll do better. You know how us city boys are... we can't get anything right on a road trip!!! Make the plans with me next time and I'll see to it he gets it right!!!

We went over to Nashville today and watched the Titans play their one good quarter against the Eagles. But it was a Hoot because what a quarter it was!!!!! I was buzzin' and smiling when I left the parking lot!!!! :thumb::popcorneater:

Reckon we're going back in about 3-4 weeks and watch the Predators play the Black Hawks in hockey on Saturday night and stay over and watch the Titans and Redskins on Sunday. We are talking major tailgate here and no grass involved.....this one is gonna be on carpet!!!!! You gonna be there?

Edited by duckman38201