White House (4-4) AT Springfield (6-2)

BDP2003

Pretty sure Macon thought this was their year to get BDP and you saw how that ended. WH will out coach Springfield and will be in the game late, which I give the edge to WH in that case. Springfield may have more speed and talent across the board but WH will find a way. Springfield will have to wait another year to beat the Big Blue....or maybe a few more. This is a bigger game for WH than Springfield!

I'm pretty sure that springfields coach has a way better record and state title how do you think that white houses coach will out coach him. Its not gonna happen spring field is gonna spread em out and there number eigth is going to tourch white houses number eight. Sp 35 white house 7 and beech killed y'all by running up the middle and taking it to yall. Springfield is no beech but with their fast dynamic offense they will put up big numbers.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House: 21

Springfield: 14

I like the Blue Devils chances to win their final 2 games and slide into the TSSAA State Playoffs at 6-4 and go on the road and knock someone out in the 1st Round.

In the Greenbrier game White House played awful and responded too late to win. White House was flat against a very good Smith County team. Beech is just simply better than White House this year. Goodpasture is better than White House but the Blue Devils played them toe-to-toe.

I think if White House met up with Greenbrier again they would beat them by 2 touchdowns. The rest of their losses were to great football teams and that's no shame.

If Springfield thinks the "Macon County comparison" is funny they should look in the mirror because..........

White House isn't Kenwood :roflol:

So greenbriers not a good team I'm pretty positive they are better then WH if we see y'all in play offs it won't be that close your right cause we will be more focused then ever and you guys can play yalls best I still like our best. Its been proven once and we will make it worse in the play offs hope to even see y'all make it good luck with that . . . Not

we did fine against beech til haymer came in. he's on a different level and i don't think springfield has anyone like him. i beleive white house will be fine.

Have you not heard of bradon farmer I'm sorry but he's a sophmore that has the ability to make everyone look stupid and if you don't think he's on a differnt level then your blind. Last time I checked this was a team sport one guy didn't kill you you guys just suck

IM SURE GREENBRIERS #8 IS A GOOD BALL PLAYER, BUT HE DOESNT PUT UP THE STATS LIKE MCEWEN DOES. I CHECK OUT ALL THE LOCAL TEAMS BOX SCORES EACH WEEK AND HIS STATS DONT COME CLOSE TO MCEWENS. MAYBE ITS BECAUSE OF THE 2 TEAMS OFFENSES. ANYWAY, IF MCEWEN DOESNT MAKE ALL STATE THEIR SHOULD NOT BE AN ALL STATE TEAM AT ALL. HE BRINGS IT ON OFFENSE AND DEFENSE EVERY WEEK.

Bull greenbriers number eight is faster and better all around his stats are way better he actually runs the ball also not just catching I'm sorry but mcewen is good but all state? That's just the BD glasses y'all can't seem to see out of. So open your eyes GB v. WH was not a flut spoting some body points would mean that y'all would want us to lose y'all tried everything to win but still failed so just shut up about it and qutie crying and try to make it in the play offs.

Edited by catsfanallaround

Rico Collier wasn't a coach

I know that. If my mind remembers correctly, we had him stopped on a punt return, forward progress stopped, so play is over because his knee hit the ground. WH players stop but Collier breaks down the sidelines for a game sealing TD. Springfield's staff acted very unprofessional, somewhat mocking at midfield towards the WH bleachers. I remember this huge guy in overalls acting a fool....jacket players running their mouths at WH players and coaches. Anyways, poor class and poor character. I understand things have changed with the new staff but that loss was tough. Hope for better result tomorrow night.

Bull greenbriers number eight is faster and better all around his stats are way better he actually runs the ball also not just catching I'm sorry but mcewen is good but all state? That's just the BD glasses y'all can't seem to see out of. So open your eyes GB v. WH was not a flut spoting some body points would mean that y'all would want us to lose y'all tried everything to win but still failed so just shut up about it and qutie crying and try to make it in the play offs. I hope we meet y'all again so we can prove to everybody how bad y'all suck

Alright, yall beat white house. But come on now, Westmoreland? that must feel good, getting beat by them. And the worst thing of it all is that it was their first win of the season. White House put 28 on them in the first quarter. And lets see if yall are even lucky enough to hang with Goodpasture next week, i can see that game gettin very ugly. GP 49 GB 7 with that touchdown being scored on Goodpastures Freshmen B team :roflol:

Alright, yall beat white house. But come on now, Westmoreland? that must feel good, getting beat by them. And the worst thing of it all is that it was their first win of the season. White House put 28 on them in the first quarter. And lets see if yall are even lucky enough to hang with Goodpasture next week, i can see that game gettin very ugly. GP 49 GB 7 with that touchdown being scored on Goodpastures Freshmen B team :roflol:

That touchdown is on a Freshman team that has gotten alot of varsity minutes this year. I bet they could even beat Westmoreland. LOL :roflol::roflol:

Greenbrier is acting like beating White House is the greatest thing they have ever done. White House pretty much beats yall every year and its no big deal to them. Make yall should just be like Vandy and make a shirt for every time yall get a big win :roflol:

That is surprisingly true but us and springfield have to bow down to wh every year and it's big when we slide by them. to us at least

So greenbriers not a good team I'm pretty positive they are better then WH if we see y'all in play offs it won't be that close your right cause we will be more focused then ever and you guys can play yalls best I still like our best. Its been proven once and we will make it worse in the play offs hope to even see y'all make it good luck with that . . . Not

White House could beat westmorelad with everything on their mind but football. :roflol: you guys just know what it feels like to get beat by nobody just like we did week four. :roflol:

So you hope you see us in the playoff, but you don't want us to make it? So which is it? :motorbike: