White House (4-4) AT Springfield (6-2)

BDP2003

WH picked up a much needed win Friday night at Macon County. Many believed this would be Macon's shot to get the win against BDP but that'll have to wait. WH improved to 4-4 overall, 2-2 in the district, stays alive for a wild card berth in the playoffs. Springfield is coming in off a 49-0 win over Northwest and Springfield has always been a tough place to play. With WH needing to win to help build momentum going into the playoffs, I like BDP 28-17.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WH picked up a much needed win Friday night at Macon County. Many believed this would be Macon's shot to get the win against BDP but that'll have to wait. WH improved to 4-4 overall, 2-2 in the district, stays alive for a wild card berth in the playoffs. Springfield is coming in off a 49-0 win over Northwest and Springfield has always been a tough place to play. With WH needing to win to help build momentum going into the playoffs, I like BDP 28-17.

I wouldnt count on that; if SP plays terrible and has multiple turnovers/penalties WH could win a close 1, but it wont be by more than 1 score. Having said that, I doubt they will have a bad game b/c they want to beat WH more than any other team on their schedule. WH will probably want to beat SP pretty badly as well due to the rivalry b/t the 2. Because of this it will not be as badly as it could be.....

SP-35

WH-17

I wouldnt count on that; if SP plays terrible and has multiple turnovers/penalties WH could win a close 1, but it wont be by more than 1 score. Having said that, I doubt they will have a bad game b/c they want to beat WH more than any other team on their schedule. WH will probably want to beat SP pretty badly as well due to the rivalry b/t the 2. Because of this it will not be as badly as it could be.....

SP-35

WH-17

Think I know what I'll do with my bye night. Should be a good rivalry game.

SP-35

WH-17

This is a big rivalry game! Springfield will have a good week of practice, because they know they haven't beaten the Blue Devils in a few years. This is Springfield's year. I also believe the Jackets and the entire Springfield community will be ready for this game. As usual, White House will have a big following. My prediction is Springfield winning 35-14.

This is a big rivalry game! Springfield will have a good week of practice, because they know they haven't beaten the Blue Devils in a few years. This is Springfield's year. I also believe the Jackets and the entire Springfield community will be ready for this game. As usual, White House will have a big following. My prediction is Springfield winning 35-14.

so you predict springfield beating them the same as beech? you make no sense

Pretty sure Macon thought this was their year to get BDP and you saw how that ended. WH will out coach Springfield and will be in the game late, which I give the edge to WH in that case. Springfield may have more speed and talent across the board but WH will find a way. Springfield will have to wait another year to beat the Big Blue....or maybe a few more. This is a bigger game for WH than Springfield!

Interesting match up. I will have to go with Springfield in this one. Only because they are playing at home, they have more talent and speed and are just plain better at every position. Should White House win, it will be an upset.

Springfield is no Beech, but White House is no Henry County.

White House is on a one game win streak, so the band wagon is getting full again.

Good luck to both.

Pretty sure Macon thought this was their year to get BDP and you saw how that ended. WH will out coach Springfield and will be in the game late, which I give the edge to WH in that case. Springfield may have more speed and talent across the board but WH will find a way. Springfield will have to wait another year to beat the Big Blue....or maybe a few more. This is a bigger game for WH than Springfield!

LMAO, yeah compare Springfield to Macon Co and see what you get. Also, dont sell Coach Myers short either, he can win you a game when the talent is even. However, the talent is NOT even, SP is simply better this year..... :rolleyes: