White House (4-4) AT Springfield (6-2)

BDP2003

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House: 21

Springfield: 14

I like the Blue Devils chances to win their final 2 games and slide into the TSSAA State Playoffs at 6-4 and go on the road and knock someone out in the 1st Round.

In the Greenbrier game White House played awful and responded too late to win. White House was flat against a very good Smith County team. Beech is just simply better than White House this year. Goodpasture is better than White House but the Blue Devils played them toe-to-toe.

I think if White House met up with Greenbrier again they would beat them by 2 touchdowns. The rest of their losses were to great football teams and that's no shame.

If Springfield thinks the "Macon County comparison" is funny they should look in the mirror because..........

White House isn't Kenwood :roflol:

White House: 21

Springfield: 14

I like the Blue Devils chances to win their final 2 games and slide into the TSSAA State Playoffs at 6-4 and go on the road and knock someone out in the 1st Round.

In the Greenbrier game White House played awful and responded too late to win. White House was flat against a very good Smith County team. Beech is just simply better than White House this year. Goodpasture is better than White House but the Blue Devils played them toe-to-toe.

I think if White House met up with Greenbrier again they would beat them by 2 touchdowns. The rest of their losses were to great football teams and that's no shame.

If Springfield thinks the "Macon County comparison" is funny they should look in the mirror because..........

White House isn't Kenwood :roflol:

I probably should take in the Goodpasture/Sycamore game this week, but the White House/Springfield matchup looks like it will be a good one. Based on what I have seen from both teams, Springfield will control the line of scrimmage and force Whouse to put the ball in the air. If Springfield can contain McEwen (cover with a corner close and a safety deep) they win. If not, it will be close in the 4th quarter and could go either way. Good luck to both teams...

WH picked up a much needed win Friday night at Macon County. Many believed this would be Macon's shot to get the win against BDP but that'll have to wait. WH improved to 4-4 overall, 2-2 in the district, stays alive for a wild card berth in the playoffs. Springfield is coming in off a 49-0 win over Northwest and Springfield has always been a tough place to play. With WH needing to win to help build momentum going into the playoffs, I like BDP 28-17.

WH has been up and down all year while Springfield has played pretty well all year. Two teams that are fun to watch, but Springfield's offense is too good... good game for 3 quarters 35-21 Jackets :roflol:

Cat, What happened to your green and white vs Westmoreland? Didn't see that coming??????????

Personally I think they overlooked Westmoreland. The Bobcats came out flat and Westmoreland was on. Without a doubt, we need a kicker.

Having seen WH and Springfield, I've got to agree with Ogor. Springfield's speed is a killer this year and on Jacket turf, it will be a hard fought game. The good thing is it is for bragging rights and not region play for either. If Springfield comes out wanting the WH game the way they wanted Greenbrier, it will be a good one to watch. Good luck to both.

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

Cat, What happened to your green and white vs Westmoreland? Didn't see that coming??????????

Have to agree with you wreagle, didn't see Westmoreland getting win number 1 on the road at Greenbrier. I sure hope WH gets a chance for revenge against the Cats in the playoffs. Can we say Cam Newton, Heisman Trophy?!?!

Have to agree with you wreagle, didn't see Westmoreland getting win number 1 on the road at Greenbrier. I sure hope WH gets a chance for revenge against the Cats in the playoffs. Can we say Cam Newton, Heisman Trophy?!?!

I hope you do get a chance for revenge, because based on the current quads that would mean that we are both in the Semi Finals - Round 4. White House could possibly get in with a loss to Springfield, but wildcard possibilities are stacking up and will come down to the last game. Despite this being out of district for these two teams, it has a huge impact on their post season play (especially for White House).

I hope you do get a chance for revenge, because based on the current quads that would mean that we are both in the Semi Finals - Round 4. White House could possibly get in with a loss to Springfield, but wildcard possibilities are stacking up and will come down to the last game. Despite this being out of district for these two teams, it has a huge impact on their post season play (especially for White House).

Gonna be honest...both teams would have to play lights out to advance to the Semis!!!

What does Cam Newton have anything to do with WH, Westmoreland, and Greenbrier????? Besides, LSU will beat Cam and Auburn next week

Edited by soulsurvivor34

What does Cam Newton have anything to do with WH, Westmoreland, and Greenbrier????? Besides, LSU will beat Cam and Auburn them next week

[

Last time I checked, War Eagle was the moto of the Auburn Tigers! Wrealge took up for BDP so I gave him some props with Newton's game today agaisnt Arkansas. Is that cool with you?