White House (4-4) AT Springfield (6-2)

BDP2003

White House: 21

Springfield: 14

I like the Blue Devils chances to win their final 2 games and slide into the TSSAA State Playoffs at 6-4 and go on the road and knock someone out in the 1st Round.

In the Greenbrier game White House played awful and responded too late to win. White House was flat against a very good Smith County team. Beech is just simply better than White House this year. Goodpasture is better than White House but the Blue Devils played them toe-to-toe.

I think if White House met up with Greenbrier again they would beat them by 2 touchdowns. The rest of their losses were to great football teams and that's no shame.

If Springfield thinks the "Macon County comparison" is funny they should look in the mirror because..........

White House isn't Kenwood :roflol:

You laugh but I think KW would have a very good shot at beating WH.....

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everyone trash Kenwood. I believe you and I are the only ones to think that they are a descent team

Well they did lose to West Creek this past Friday but I guess it is beyond anyones belief that some nights they show up and play really well and other nights they play worse than they really are. No grey area at all, they just suck..... :rolleyes:

Well they did lose to West Creek this past Friday but I guess it is beyond anyones belief that some nights they show up and play really well and other nights they play worse than they really are. No grey area at all, they just suck..... :rolleyes:

West Creek isn't all that bad for a 2nd year program. If they hadn't had to forfeit some games early on for using an ineligible player they would still be a team to be reckoned with.

West Creek isn't all that bad for a 2nd year program. If they hadn't had to forfeit some games early on for using an ineligible player they would still be a team to be reckoned with.

They are actually a pretty good 2nd year team, they could give SP some problems if they take them lightly. Just look at how they jumped out on DC.....

They are actually a pretty good 2nd year team, they could give SP some problems if they take them lightly. Just look at how they jumped out on DC.....

Good Point. By the time we play West Creek we should have qualified for the playoffs. Hopefully, we won't look past them to the playoffs or we will get surprised. Victory over White House needs to come first though. We don't need to be looking past any one Edited by TheCommissioner

so you predict springfield beating them the same as beech? you make no sense

Mr. Rock..you sir make little sense...your Blue Devils have beaten the following;

Portland Panthers 0-7/0-5

Westmoreland Eagles 1-7/1-3

Station Camp Bison 1-7/1-4

Macon County Tigers 3-5/1-3

Your Devils have been beaten by the following;

Greenbrier Bobcats 6-3/3-1

Beech Buccaneers 7-1/5-0

Goodpasture Cougars 7-1/3-0

Smith County Owls 8-1/4-0

White House has beaten teams with a combined record of 5 wins and 26 losses...and have not beaten a single team with a winning record...(yes, the Devils had a "good showing" against Goodpasture losing on Thursday Night Lights)..Springfield will have the speed of Beech and the physical nature of Goodpasture...not saying they would beat either head to head...not saying they wouldn't...however, your Blue Devils have a steep hill to climb if they expect to upset the Jackets in Springfield this week! Springfield is deep..fast..physical..and play fairly solid defense while extremely explosive when they have the ball!...the only thing that haunts the Yellowjackets is they like to hit after the whistle..which often extends drives of their opponent putting the Springfield defense in impossible situations even after big stops! I suspect in a "rivalry game"..this might happen often..but I can see where companied with the atmosphere of the Springfield homers..and the dangerous offense of the Jackets..it's gonna be a long night for the Blue Devils!

Edited by QBClubPrez