Camden vs Creekwood

LionsFan7589

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden Central needs this game to be a much better performance on the defensive side of the football going into the playoffs. Cheatham County rushed for 318 yards on the ground against the Lions defense and although they didn't win it must be noted that 318 yards rushing ALLOWED gets you a quick exit from the TSSAA State Playoffs when you are playing a stout defensive football team (i.e. Smith County, Goodpasture, Milan, Fairview).

Creek Wood played very well in their win over Montgomery Central last night. #44 rushed for more than 100 yards and 4 touchdowns for the Red Hawks. Coach Daniel is going to want to test Camden rush defense after seeing the film of last night's battle.

Camden Central needs this game to be a much better performance on the defensive side of the football going into the playoffs. Cheatham County rushed for 318 yards on the ground against the Lions defense and although they didn't win it must be noted that 318 yards rushing ALLOWED gets you a quick exit from the TSSAA State Playoffs when you are playing a stout defensive football team (i.e. Smith County, Goodpasture, Milan, Fairview).

Creek Wood played very well in their win over Montgomery Central last night. #44 rushed for more than 100 yards and 4 touchdowns for the Red Hawks. Coach Daniel is going to want to test Camden rush defense after seeing the film of last night's battle.

I agree that the defense at Camden didn't seem to be at top performance Friday night but they hung in and found ways to endure as they have done this whole year. Coach Ward, i'm sure will remedy that. I believe that Camden will be ready to be tested, they have been ready all year and have made fine adjustments when necessary. Everyone who plays Camden seem to always bring their A game and try to test them. They have weathered every tesy to date and I don't see that changing anytime soon. So I say bring on #44 and the rest of the Red Hawks and lets have an another exciteing Friday night. As always we pray for an injury free game. Go Lions. Lions 42 Red Hawks 20

Those 2 long runs by the Cubs Friday night was just a flat out excellent play call.Camdens D was in the backfield with nobody home and this weakness was adjusted in the 4th quarter.Its football,learn from your mistakes and adjust.I just couldnt figure out why the Cubs gave Camden a short field all night with onside kicks after just one Long return.

Those 2 long runs by the Cubs Friday night was just a flat out excellent play call.Camdens D was in the backfield with nobody home and this weakness was adjusted in the 4th quarter.Its football,learn from your mistakes and adjust.I just couldnt figure out why the Cubs gave Camden a short field all night with onside kicks after just one Long return.

They kicked it deep 1 time and Kendrick Hudson returned the kick to the OPP 6 yard line for 74 yards. At least by "onside kicking" it the Cubs avoided that tragedy (and at the same time gave themselves a shot to recover the football on 2 occasions).

It was a great game and the Cubs didn't have an option but to change the offensiv scheme following Potts injury. Hussaen Ismail, who had been the backup at RB, quit the football team during this past week and there was nobody who had received any reps there available. I look for that to change however in the coming days. Who knows? Maybe the Cubs & Camden will meet again down the road :thumb:

They kicked it deep 1 time and Kendrick Hudson returned the kick to the OPP 6 yard line for 74 yards. At least by "onside kicking" it the Cubs avoided that tragedy (and at the same time gave themselves a shot to recover the football on 2 occasions).

It was a great game and the Cubs didn't have an option but to change the offensiv scheme following Potts injury. Hussaen Ismail, who had been the backup at RB, quit the football team during this past week and there was nobody who had received any reps there available. I look for that to change however in the coming days. Who knows? Maybe the Cubs & Camden will meet again down the road :thumb:

From Gerry Bertier's look at the Quads, Cheatham and Camden could meet in the first round...could get real interesting.

Creek Wood and Cheatham run a similar offense. Camden is going to have to recover quickly and learn from their mistakes. That is really important since Creek Wood is coming off their best performance this season and appears to be playing like everyone expected. This game will come down too defense. Whichever defense can perform the best will win this game. :thumb:

Creek Wood and Cheatham run a similar offense. Camden is going to have to recover quickly and learn from their mistakes. That is really important since Creek Wood is coming off their best performance this season and appears to be playing like everyone expected. This game will come down too defense. Whichever defense can perform the best will win this game. :thumb:

I think Camden has too much offense for Creekwood's defense. Camden's defense played sub-par last week. Gave up some big runs but tightened up late and took over. Don't think this will be as close as Cheatham county game. Never know though. We will see.