Tennessee High @ Daniel Boone

formerblazer

Alright so i have been reading all of this smack talk and it has been interesting, however i would now like to hear a little bit about why some seem to think that Tennessee High will win this friday and also why some seem to take the opposing view. I haven't seen many games this year and none of the Tennessee High games. With what little knowledge i have about this up coming friday i will go out on a limb and say Boone because of their Offensive line, and their rotation of running backs, and of course Kevin Connell. They will probably just pound the ball most of the game, and then maybe throw in 2 passes of 20 yards or more to Chanley. Defence will be solid but but probably won't be able to pressure the Quarterback AS MUCH as they did against Tennessee High in the playoffs last year. Any Objections?

Well considering the last time we saw you was Week 12...and someone made a post that JJ shouldn't try to out coach Stubbs...and the reason we won the last time we saw you was because of coaching...I guess I can this week.

Don't get so sore, and it was big. You came in with all your talk about how big and bad you were and that a state title was around the corner, no one could take down big TN High and....then silence. You lost, manned up to your loss, and there you go.

I bring it up cause it annoys you, just the way you say "ONE AND DONE DURRR" to someone else around here Cap. I bring it up cause you show so much lack of knowledge and short sightedness that...I can bring it up.

You said North was going to beat us...didn't happen. You said "There is no way unless a miracle happens" that we will beat SH. We won. So now you are claiming one play..just one play is going to beat us....sorry you are way off base.

It was the last time we met. Let me say it again...Week 12 Week 12, the day the number 1 team in the state got shut up and the story in the paper the next day was about the team crying and the word "disbelief" was the most popular word in Bristol.

You are 100% correct. But Carp will never catch on. His head is encased in 12" thick concrete.

Well if you knew anything about Boone football then you would know that its the same thoughts that go through every Boone fans head before we play South, DB, SH, and TH...."are we gonna get to fancy?" That is not a discredit on JJ, but it happens. Ill be there friday night, mind briging me a pair of yours? :roflol:

Don't be hating on "JJ". After statements like that can you really call yourself a fan of Boone football cause i sure would not. If you ever come to another Boone game make sure you put your big girl panties on before you show up.

I saw the week 12 game and I don't mean be a better coach or make good decisions becuase who would fuss about that? I mean going out with the mentality that they are better then we are and we have to do some stupid off the wall crap to win the game. The point that was being made is that we don't need any of that! Just go out and play hardnosed Boone football. :justwrestle:

So....you didn't see the Week 12 game I take it? That was a huge deciding factor.. .Stubbs got out-coached that game.

Well if you knew anything about Boone football then you would know that its the same thoughts that go through every Boone fans head before we play South, DB, SH, and TH...."are we gonna get to fancy?" That is not a discredit on JJ, but it happens. Ill be there friday night, mind briging me a pair of yours? :roflol:

I think that from North on, Boone has found what is going to work. The power running game is back with authority with a QB that can now run an option to mess with defenses. Now TN High has to step up and stop it...and yes, Boone can run more than one play on offense.

Well considering the last time we saw you was Week 12...and someone made a post that JJ shouldn't try to out coach Stubbs...and the reason we won the last time we saw you was because of coaching...I guess I can this week.

Don't get so sore, and it was big. You came in with all your talk about how big and bad you were and that a state title was around the corner, no one could take down big TN High and....then silence. You lost, manned up to your loss, and there you go.

I bring it up cause it annoys you, just the way you say "ONE AND DONE DURRR" to someone else around here Cap. I bring it up cause you show so much lack of knowledge and short sightedness that...I can bring it up.

You said North was going to beat us...didn't happen. You said "There is no way unless a miracle happens" that we will beat SH. We won. So now you are claiming one play..just one play is going to beat us....sorry you are way off base.

It was the last time we met. Let me say it again...Week 12 Week 12, the day the number 1 team in the state got shut up and the story in the paper the next day was about the team crying and the word "disbelief" was the most popular word in Bristol.

You know what… you can go on and on about week 12 09’ all you want because I will admit that your squad earned it. My only remorse is that Boone wasn’t able to give THS no more of a game in week 9 than they did… then our boys (and coaches) wouldn’t have come in half cocked thinking they were going for another stroll in the park. It was a setup for the disaster that took place. Oh well… it was their fault, and now they have to live with thinking what coulda shoulda woulda from now on.

Alright so i have been reading all of this smack talk and it has been interesting, however i would now like to hear a little bit about why some seem to think that Tennessee High will win this friday and also why some seem to take the opposing view. I haven't seen many games this year and none of the Tennessee High games. With what little knowledge i have about this up coming friday i will go out on a limb and say Boone because of their Offensive line, and their rotation of running backs, and of course Kevin Connell. They will probably just pound the ball most of the game, and then maybe throw in 2 passes of 20 yards or more to Chanley. Defence will be solid but but probably won't be able to pressure the Quarterback AS MUCH as they did against Tennessee High in the playoffs last year. Any Objections?

If I had to give Boone the edge in any category (besides the QB option of course)… it would be HEART. That’s one area that the county team almost ALWAYS have in their favor… they always seem to want it more.

You know what… you can go on and on about week 12 09’ all you want because I will admit that your squad earned it. My only remorse is that Boone wasn’t able to give THS no more of a game in week 9 than they did… then our boys (and coaches) wouldn’t have come in half cocked thinking they were going for another stroll in the park. It was a setup for the disaster that took place. Oh well… it was their fault, and now they have to live with thinking what coulda shoulda woulda from now on.

Got it. Back to this week, I think Boone has the push up front to get it done against TN High. I think Boone's Front 6 can hit them in the mouth. On the defensive side of the ball, SH has given Boone a great test of speed, so now it is time to set that running game down that TN High has.

Boone just has to simply make plays this week to win. TN High has a lot of weapons and Boone just has to be ready for that.

On paper wise of it, I am wondering if TN High played it's best game against SH. I think too much time has passed so both teams have changed by now...but this is really the game I want to see this week and should be the best game of the week. I don't think SH has the weapons to go against DB....I don't think anyone else in the conference has the weapons against them either.

[/quote

That it not true. I believe that most Boone fans have faith in their team's ability. The ones that do not are not true fans. I personally look forward to good football match-ups and the day that i am scared to go watch a football game is the day that i quit going. Please remind me of a time when Boone got "too fancy". I sure will as long as you promise not to strech them out.

That it not true. I believe that most Boone fans have faith in their team's ability. The ones that do not are not true fans. I personally look forward to good football match-ups and the day that i am scared to go watch a football game is the day that i quit going. Please remind me of a time when Boone got "too fancy". I sure will as long as you promise not to strech them out.

I don't know... there are some real fancy versions of the QB option. :lol: South has become a master of it and are trailed closely by DB and Boone this year. :P

If I had to give Boone the edge in any category (besides the QB option of course)… it would be HEART. That’s one area that the county team almost ALWAYS have in their favor… they always seem to want it more.

Yer probly right wen we beat them their boys frum the big metropolis uf bristol it cuz they jus didnt wont tu win.

Lets be honest about the week 9 game from last season, ya'll jumped out to a pretty big lead pretty early, but it was pretty tight at the half and up til the forth quarter however i cant remember the exact score. So lets not talk about how ya'll were suprized in week 12. And do you really think that Tennessee High is that much improved from last year? What about your offensive line? They kind of got knocked around last time. Not rubbing it in just trying to get a picture of what is about to happen.