Tennessee High @ Daniel Boone

formerblazer

Yer probly right wen we beat them their boys frum the big metropolis uf bristol it cuz they jus didnt wont tu win.

Lets be honest about the week 9 game from last season, ya'll jumped out to a pretty big lead pretty early, but it was pretty tight at the half and up til the forth quarter however i cant remember the exact score. So lets not talk about how ya'll were suprized in week 12. And do you really think that Tennessee High is that much improved from last year? What about your offensive line? They kind of got knocked around last time. Not rubbing it in just trying to get a picture of what is about to happen.

I look at that week 9 game as finding some blaring openings that had to be fixed.. as well as a QB and his receivers having a lights out game. They threw up 51 points...and caught every single pass there was. Also a big thing in the game was a kick return... Boone was not able to return one kick because that kid booted it into the in zone every single time.

Half time was interesting, it all came down to who could come out and make some plays. TN High jumped up and got three TD's...lights out they got us and what else can you say. The return of score at half time really made me want to play them again and I am glad that we got the chance.

I think TN High looked forward to this game all year, and have been preparing for the past two weeks. They beat up on Central fairly well....and the Boone game against Central where 35 points were scored in 8 minutes shows you that the game between Boone and TN High is going to be a good one. Gray boys have to strap it on this week.

Yer probly right wen we beat them their boys frum the big metropolis uf bristol it cuz they jus didnt wont tu win.

Lets be honest about the week 9 game from last season, ya'll jumped out to a pretty big lead pretty early, but it was pretty tight at the half and up til the forth quarter however i cant remember the exact score. So lets not talk about how ya'll were suprized in week 12. And do you really think that Tennessee High is that much improved from last year? What about your offensive line? They kind of got knocked around last time. Not rubbing it in just trying to get a picture of what is about to happen.

Let me jog your memory… 51 to 26!!! You’re only foolin yourself if you think you were in this game. Your scores in the first half came from a halfback pass (trick play 50 some yards I believe), an interception from inside the 15 yard line, and one sustained drive scoring on like a 3 yard punch-in. The last score was during trash time in the fourth… and I believe Shamus was playing safety by that time. The Vikings scored on literally every position in the first half. And why do you keep bringing up the line. Was that your position last year or something? :unsure:

I haven't seen Boone this year so it's difficult to make any sort of prediction for this game.

Tennessee was throwing the ball quite a bit last week so I hope they incorporate a little of that into this week's game instead of reverting back to ultraconservative plays. I've been in favor of moving Snyder to defense permanently while placing Delph at qb. In my opinion give the junior more time to prep for next year while allowing an '09 starter on defense to return to that side of the ball.

No one thinks Tennessee High is better this year.

Let me jog your memory… 51 to 26!!! You’re only foolin yourself if you think you were in this game. Your scores in the first half came from a halfback pass (trick play 50 some yards I believe), an interception from inside the 15 yard line, and one sustained drive scoring on like a 3 yard punch-in. The last score was during trash time in the fourth… and I believe Shamus was playing safety by that time. The Vikings scored on literally every position in the first half. And why do you keep bringing up the line. Was that your position last year or something? :unsure:

No i did not play football last year, but the last time that was the difference, Boone was able to pressure the quarterback, and i believe that the defensive line is a strength of Boone this year and will play a large part in the game friday night. I was just asking your opinion on your offensive line.

No i did not play football last year, but the last time that was the difference, Boone was able to pressure the quarterback, and i believe that the defensive line is a strength of Boone this year and will play a large part in the game friday night. I was just asking your opinion on your offensive line.

Cap may have a different opinion, but I haven't really been impressed with the offensive line, especially in regard to protecting the qb on pass plays.

I propose that all of us close the chapter on the 2009 Boone-THS games. They're old news. This is a new year, different teams. Let's hope that one of them this season gives us something new to talk about for the next 10 months.

Edited by THSVikings2004

And yea i know you blowed Boone out in the second half but all i am saying is that i am pretty sure at the half it was a one score game. Doesn't really matter how they got their points as long as they put em on the scoreboard. Them Boone got wore down and got stomped in the second half. Ya'll beat the living dog crap out of Boone in the second half. Tennessee High killed Boone in the second half. I do understand it. But i brought that up cause you said that Tennessee High got beat in week 12 because of they thought Boone was too easy in week 9. Just looking for you to give a little credit to em ther county boys.

I know 20? some boys don't return for the Vikings, but some do. If they can't get up for a game against the boyz that knocked off thier undefeated season and quest for the gold ball, then they won't get up at all for the rest of the year. Something tells me you will see the best of the Vikings this week. Let's just see if that's enough against a Boone team with something to prove as well. Good luck to all. One whale of a game friday night, I HOPE.