Science Hill @ Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

Yea and no Gold Balls to show for it to me means the entire East was "down" last year (with the obvious exception of Alcoa of course). That’s what I was talking about (along with Maryville moving up) as THS’s best chance to make a run. The stars were lined up for us last year and we got shot down by a rouge meteor from out of Gray. The Vikings went 13-1 in 2004... and the 1 came at the hands of the Red Rebels in the game before The Game. In my book (and the record book) there is no comparison between the 04’ team and the 09’ team. 04’ team averaged 47 points a game during the regular season, with 3 shutouts and nobody scoring over 14 point a game (even with subs playing the entire fourth quarter of every game). I’m not sure how anyone else could doubt it.

You Tennessee High fans sure are arrogant.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one diggin holes around here is you WaCoff… and I’ve got a bobcat sitting on idle waiting to push all this dirt you’ve piled up back down on top of you. Same story different year.

Good thing they left it on idle for you. Im sure you couldn't figure out how to start it.

If THS doesn't play any better that they did against DB (and apparently against Boone), then they'll get beat by South at the Castle. THS was horrible against DB and absolutely laid down, acted like they didn't want to play that night. They barely beat The Hill, and we saw how good they are this year last Friday night. They haven't beat a good team yet either this year. Someone said that DB vs SH was going to be the game of the year. Wishful thinking (or hoping)!

No… wishful thinking (or hoping) would be that you could constructively contribute to the conversation.

I know it hurts you. You do all that bragging and then they don't show up. Hopefully they'll be better next year.

Embarrassed, angry, sick to my stomach all come closer in describing the way I feel than hurt does. I don’t have a dog in the race right now (thank God), so the only thing it really HURTS is my trash talking. I have to get much more creative now that my team officially sucks. :blush:

Embarrassed, angry, sick to my stomach all come closer in describing the way I feel than hurt does. I don’t have a dog in the race right now (thank God), so the only thing it really HURTS is my trash talking. I have to get much more creative now that my team officially sucks. :blush:

What they don't understand is how good your dogs were! Otherwise, they might show a bit of respect.

But you couldn't say I was wrong.

Awww shucks Jack. Well...you got me there Voo Doo man. Man? Thing. Jack, you know I have to give you a little grief now because in another week I have to carry his highness...all the way to Cookville. Or else...be a Pall Bearer. Anyway, yeah I couldn't say you was wrong. OK, you happy?

Aahh yes, DB...also known as Mount Olympus. Land of the Gods. With GC being Zeus and Watson being Hades (ruler of the underworld). And all the players being demi-Gods thereof. I pray you...give us good harvest.

Hercules was one of my sons nickname,you might really know your stuff comp :mrgreen: Just kidding before you say I'm bragging or worse :thumb:

Edited by BatmanDB