Tullahoma at Siegel

binns37388

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sharpton has a shoulder separation. Won't play tonight for sure but not entirely ruled out for rest of season. Burks is starting to run but no contact. Again, won't play at Siegel but jury still out on next week. To add to the problem, Montrel Berry is having back problems and is not expected to play tonight, so the Wildcats will be down to third running back, Shaquille Harris. Derek Boles might also get some carries but he has been unable to practice this week, so who knows. A couple of linemen are also banged up but expected to play tonight.

I'm sure Siegel has some injuries, too. It's that time of year. The Wildcats were very lucky most of the season with the exception of Tray Burks injury. Now, they're all coming at once.

Sorry to hear about all the injuries! I saw the Sharpton kid get hurt and it appeared much worse than a shoulder separation so that is actually great news from what I was expecting! The Burks kid was injured at Lincoln County but I never heard what exactly the injury was. I figured a knee injury but it is encouraging to hear he is running again. I guess he may be ready for the showdown against Lawrence County? I never saw the injuries to Bowles or Berry at Shelbyville but I figured something must have happened to Bowles because he was moving the ball up the middle and then I never saw him again. Thanks for the updates and I hope to see those kids make it back the last couple of weeks if they are able!

Edited by District8AAA

Yea i messed up a little, but Mathers does well against very BAD teams for example against Smyrna had 72 yrds on 20 carries also against Oakland had 124 yrds on 22 carries without the 71 td run he averages 2 yrds a crry

this is my last post because i am certain you don't know what a great running back looks like if you keep down playing Mr. Mathers...he got a big D1 offer today and many more to come...i'll trust the coaches at the highest level over you...

against oakland's 8 man in the box defense...he still rips off a 71 yarder...that is what great ones do!

time will show you how your thoughts don't stack up with reality!

choo-choo!

this is my last post because i am certain you don't know what a great running back looks like if you keep down playing Mr. Mathers...he got a big D1 offer today and many more to come...i'll trust the coaches at the highest level over you...

against oakland's 8 man in the box defense...he still rips off a 71 yarder...that is what great ones do!

choo-choo!

The "J" must stand for Joke!

choo-choo!

If you don't mind sharing what offer did he receive today?

Wow what a game Siegels hail mary at the end of the 4th quarter was caught and the pat was good sending this game to overtime. Once in overtime Tullahoma couldn't do much as they had some penalties that hurt them. They settled for 3 and when Siegel got the ball it took them 2 plays to punch it in. Jairai Dunaway played a great game tonight overcoming a nagging leg injury all night.

Yea i messed up a little, but Mathers does well against very BAD teams for example against Smyrna had 72 yrds on 20 carries also against Oakland had 124 yrds on 22 carries without the 71 td run he averages 2 yrds a crry

mathers has 31 carres for 234 yards vs. # 7 team in the state! 7.5 yards per carry! what else does a brother have to do? NOTHING! come on back Kingj and give the man-child some kudos!

Wow what a game Siegels hail mary at the end of the 4th quarter was caught and the pat was good sending this game to overtime. Once in overtime Tullahoma couldn't do much as they had some penalties that hurt them. They settled for 3 and when Siegel got the ball it took them 2 plays to punch it in. Jairai Dunaway played a great game tonight overcoming a nagging leg injury all night.

It was a very tough game to lose for the Cats. After Tullahoma went ahead late in the game 27-20, they let Siegel run the kick-off back to midfield which set the Stars up for a hail mary pass from the 37 yard line. The pass was tipped by some Wildcat players into the hands of a Siegel receiver and he scored with no time on the clock. Congrats to Siegel for pulling off a miracle at the end and then winning in overtime 33-30. I thought Steve Matthews did a good job of calling plays and the Dunnaway kid is a great athlete. Tullahoma has to forget this loss quickly and start working toward the final game with Lawrence Co with the district title at stake and a possible first round playoff game at home. Jared Davis and Jordan Sheffield had a outstanding game for the Cats.