HV @ HAMPTON

BDF36

They are both freshmen(Carnett and Lacy)The first one is mine.Lacy is at my house enough that I feel he is too.LOL. You guys are going to have a heck of a team next year if those kids I watched continue to work.#24 is a stud. Where the heck do you get those linemen? That bunch works hard in the weight room and stays together,they will be something else.Open districted school= same as private to me. King of the Road is open Fri,Sat,Sun now. Try the XL Porterhouse.Or not.Remember John Candy in the movie Great Outdoors? :hungry:

I've had the 'XL' and proud to say, I ATE IT ALL...including the grissle! :blush:

Happy Valley was a talented team last year, been trying to fugure out how we beat um ever since. Elizabethton was loaded. Not quite as strong this season,but still a good team. Hope they can hang with CAK this week. I know Johnson Co plays Grace. Johnson Co is also a pretty good team this year,they just haven't caught a break all year. They could easily only have 3 losses.

HV was completely out coached last year, you had a much better coaching staff.........To bad we didnt have coach Shively last year, that would have been something to see.......Oh well we are still looking good this year...........1 more day...................

I know HV is goin to be focused, but the DAWGS are really focused and are to prove theyre alot better than they showed last week. Theyve had a great week at practice and are playing just like a playoff game. This should be a heck of a game, cant wait.... GO DAWGS!!!!! Hope its injury free for both teams.

• Upvote 1

I know HV is goin to be focused, but the DAWGS are really focused and are to prove theyre alot better than they showed last week. Theyve had a great week at practice and are playing just like a playoff game. This should be a heck of a game, cant wait.... GO DAWGS!!!!! Hope its injury free for both teams.

this should be a great game...

:thumb:

HV was completely out coached last year, you had a much better coaching staff.........To bad we didnt have coach Shively last year, that would have been something to see.......Oh well we are still looking good this year...........1 more day...................

'2010, we HAD and believe we still HAVE the better coaching...just saying ;) ...still preparing for a nail-biter, but these DOGS SURE ARE HUNGRY! GO DOGS, 9-0 !!!!! :thumb::thumb:

If they're half as pumped as we are...they will be ready! If these boys realize just how blessed and honored they should feel just to have the health and ability to play the game with a coaching staff that is so seasoned and fans that would back them to the gates of HE// (forget the morons that belittle on the fence, they're not fans)they will be able to play with anyone they face from here on! EVERYONE OF THEM must play to win! :angry: Play with heart so you can respect yourself at the end of the game, play with passion to have the respect of your team after the game, play with an all-out effort & desire to dominate every down to gain the respect of the opposition after the game....Apply these things and not only will you be a force on the field, but in life! :thumb:

GO DOGS!!!! PLAY EVERY DOWN AND DONT GIVE UP NO MATTER THE SCORE!

Press said we had a good LITTLE SCHOOL offence,OUCH

Oh, and it didn't sound like our defence even had a chance.POOOORRRRR little fellers,

I know it! I just hate that we'll be so outmatched tonight...I hope they take it easy on us! but hey, thats the Press for ya! They have picked us to go down many times this year and each time they were WRONG!! These boys are READY and :evil: !!!!