HV @ HAMPTON

BDF36

Wow! this has came into the battle of Carter Co. Hampton with a big win over unaka 38-30 and HV coming of a win two weeks ago over Sullivan North 33-27 and they should take second in there conference but they have to take JC but that shouldnt be a problem! this one can go ether way if Hampton plays like they played last week it will be a long game for Hampton! but if Hampton shows up and plays Four Querters of smash mouth football they will take this one! MY predection Hampton 14 Happy valley 13! Big D game Hampton needs to be men this week not boys the Difference is A man Finishes his job A boy will not. Hampton finish the job this week! Go Dogs!

yeah i looked at the playoff system just now and if playoffs were this friday it would be:

#1 West Greene vs #8 Pigeon Forge

#2 Chuckey Doak vs #7 Gatlinburg-Pittman

#3 Sullivan North vs #6 South Greene

#4 Happy Valley vs #5 Elizabethton

Never thought West Green would be number #1 but they are winning so why not! the Best game in this would have to be HV and Etown was a good one last time they meet!

Yeah, I wish the same thing..I know that even when I did play I could've tried a lot harder than I did, but that is in the past. I was smaller then and all, and it was my first time playing again since I was youngggg. I regret everyday not giving it all I got when I had the chance and I regret getting in that car all at the same time. It is all good though, just being around it gives me the same satisfaction, well not quite..but you get the point. I wish I could be around it more, not that I can say I have over-tried to be; but I don't really feel welcome around some of the coaches, thats besides the point though.

This game is going to be a great game, I promise - personally, everyone who shows up..will not regret it. I hope our close rivals support us, but supporters do not decide the game. I'm going to be right there, hopefully in the field house before the game if I can..pumping everyone up as much as I possibly can, which I have been pretty successful. I was on and inside the Unaka fence screaming SCREEN on THEIR side the last play of the Unaka game. I was so happy Jacob heard me and/or seen it coming. Good job Dogs on the win against Unaka, you played hard, but I will tell you myself you weren't all there. It is time to look ahead, look what is coming to an end, and that doesn't just go to you seniors. If there was ever a time to prove a point, it is now. I know that you all, if you are together, can accomplish whatever you set your mind to. Get together, have a long team chat; or let me give you a quick chat...Jacob, Derek, Dylan, Phillip, Brent, Kevin, and all of the rest of you. It is not time to play games anymore it is time to win games and show everyone what Hampton really is made of. You all know it, but its time to "Leave no doubts" - If you don't give it your all on that field, that moment, that play, that quarter, or whenever..I promise you will regret it more than anything. If you lose, even though it is not a conference game - me and all of you know that it will hurt you more than losing one of the conference games. Why? Because you don't want to throw away your hard work, the coaches hard work, your lifting, your training, your practices, your hard earned wins, or any of it. Now is not the time to back down, not any of you. Now is not the time to lay down..just one play, to get that extra breath. Now is the time to show your heart, give that extra breath up, give the extra effort instead. Show them all, the guy in front of you, and the people watching..that you -will- win.

Good pep talk, We may use this in our field house.................haha............................

pujo i am a fan of betsy but thought i would let you know that i for one appreciate the comments you make on these threads and i am pulling for your team and your family.Keep up the good work.

Thanks Lawman, I don't beat around the bush. I pull for all our local teams and they are much better than they get credit for. I remember people on here telling me Iwas crazy to think Etown could hang with GP last season,how did that turn out. Neither SN or HV will be pushovers either. Isorta keep up with this stuff.

Really appreciate the well wishes with my family,Thats my life, to see that my kids excel in all areas of their life,so far so good. I've been really blessed.