HV @ HAMPTON

BDF36

we play daniel boone next year not david crockett...i will really have to try and get the whole team to play our hearts out next year i want to have a good winning season my senior year

How many seniors do you lose, I think Boone loses a ton.Very impressed with the New Coach.Not even talking football,talking about building charactor.

How many seniors do you lose, I think Boone loses a ton.Very impressed with the New Coach.Not even talking football,talking about building charactor.

we lose 14 seniors but it's not that they are really good it's that they are extremely good leaders they make us want to work hard for them and that's the biggest difference between this year and last year but yeah coach shively really does have us more disciplined and he's a really good coach...i miss scotty and coach hyder but it was for the best i guess

Okay this is going to be my prediction, and I will gladly explain why.

Hampton: 21 or 22 - Happy Valley - 14 or 16 - with a 30% chance of this score being slightly off, with the same margin, or the score being flipped for each team.

Hampton is coming off a very tough game at Unaka, so the coaching staff is going to give them a heck of a practice week, until the end of the week. There is a side-fight going on between Hampton players and Happy Valley + Unaka via Facebook/myspace/texts/etc. This will add to Hampton's flame and fury. The true-hearted players were not satisfied with themselves, which I know this because I am friends with them and I use to be apart of the team, which is no longer - thanks to a car accident causing a broken back + family issues/etc.

My cousin, a Hampton linebacker (I will say no more)..Is going to be VERY pumped up and ready to go, he is a senior so I believe that his readiness will rub off - at least some. Hampton is going to be ready to give it all they got to prove they have what it takes to take down the warriors. I can feel it. As long as I see some changes in the play calling, just slightly, on offense..[Not that I will complain; however, I would suggest Hampton to start using the option with either Ward/Derek Ward/Waters or even Ward/Adkins] If the option is used correctly or even at all in this game, it could change a lot. IMO] Either way, I wish both teams luck and I can't wait to see it, I'll do my best to at least be on Hampton's fence giving the players support; because I doubt I'll be able to get inside the fence without coaches approval.

Edited by rbdkx

Hampton: 21 or 22 - Happy Valley - 14 or 16 - with a 30% chance of this score being slightly off, with the same margin, or the score being flipped for each team.

Hampton is coming off a very tough game at Unaka, so the coaching staff is going to give them a heck of a practice week, until the end of the week. There is a side-fight going on between Hampton players and Happy Valley + Unaka via Facebook/myspace/texts/etc. This will add to Hampton's flame and fury. The true-hearted players were not satisfied with themselves, which I know this because I am friends with them and I use to be apart of the team, which is no longer - thanks to a car accident causing a broken back + family issues/etc.

My cousin, a Hampton linebacker (I will say no more)..Is going to be VERY pumped up and ready to go, he is a senior so I believe that his readiness will rub off - at least some. Hampton is going to be ready to give it all they got to prove they have what it takes to take down the warriors. I can feel it. As long as I see some changes in the play calling, just slightly, on offense..[Not that I will complain; however, I would suggest Hampton to start using the option with either Ward/Derek Ward/Waters or even Ward/Adkins] If the option is used correctly or even at all in this game, it could change a lot. IMO] Either way, I wish both teams luck and I can't wait to see it, I'll do my best to at least be on Hampton's fence giving the players support; because I doubt I'll be able to get inside the fence without coaches approval.

you have to remember we aren't happy with how we did against sullivan north and we made too many bad decisions for turnovers and we are working really hard for this game this is a pride game and i predict it will be within 3 points but whoever wins comes down to the team that has the most heart i think

Wish u could play man, ive seen u grow up and u wouldve really been good. I just hate it happened to u the way it did. U tell ur cousin I wanna see him put some tackles on the books big time this week. U make sure he and all of them are pumped and ready to go LIL BK......

Edited by BDF36

Wish u could play man, ive seen u grow up and u wouldve really been good. I just hate it happened to u the way it did. U tell ur cousin I wanna see him put some tackles on the books big time this week. U make sure he and all of them are pumped and ready to go LIL BK......

Yeah, I wish the same thing..I know that even when I did play I could've tried a lot harder than I did, but that is in the past. I was smaller then and all, and it was my first time playing again since I was youngggg. I regret everyday not giving it all I got when I had the chance and I regret getting in that car all at the same time. It is all good though, just being around it gives me the same satisfaction, well not quite..but you get the point. I wish I could be around it more, not that I can say I have over-tried to be; but I don't really feel welcome around some of the coaches, thats besides the point though.

This game is going to be a great game, I promise - personally, everyone who shows up..will not regret it. I hope our close rivals support us, but supporters do not decide the game. I'm going to be right there, hopefully in the field house before the game if I can..pumping everyone up as much as I possibly can, which I have been pretty successful. I was on and inside the Unaka fence screaming SCREEN on THEIR side the last play of the Unaka game. I was so happy Jacob heard me and/or seen it coming. Good job Dogs on the win against Unaka, you played hard, but I will tell you myself you weren't all there. It is time to look ahead, look what is coming to an end, and that doesn't just go to you seniors. If there was ever a time to prove a point, it is now. I know that you all, if you are together, can accomplish whatever you set your mind to. Get together, have a long team chat; or let me give you a quick chat...Jacob, Derek, Dylan, Phillip, Brent, Kevin, and all of the rest of you. It is not time to play games anymore it is time to win games and show everyone what Hampton really is made of. You all know it, but its time to "Leave no doubts" - If you don't give it your all on that field, that moment, that play, that quarter, or whenever..I promise you will regret it more than anything. If you lose, even though it is not a conference game - me and all of you know that it will hurt you more than losing one of the conference games. Why? Because you don't want to throw away your hard work, the coaches hard work, your lifting, your training, your practices, your hard earned wins, or any of it. Now is not the time to back down, not any of you. Now is not the time to lay down..just one play, to get that extra breath. Now is the time to show your heart, give that extra breath up, give the extra effort instead. Show them all, the guy in front of you, and the people watching..that you -will- win.

Yeah, I wish the same thing..I know that even when I did play I could've tried a lot harder than I did, but that is in the past. I was smaller then and all, and it was my first time playing again since I was youngggg. I regret everyday not giving it all I got when I had the chance and I regret getting in that car all at the same time. It is all good though, just being around it gives me the same satisfaction, well not quite..but you get the point. I wish I could be around it more, not that I can say I have over-tried to be; but I don't really feel welcome around some of the coaches, thats besides the point though.

This game is going to be a great game, I promise - personally, everyone who shows up..will not regret it. I hope our close rivals support us, but supporters do not decide the game. I'm going to be right there, hopefully in the field house before the game if I can..pumping everyone up as much as I possibly can, which I have been pretty successful. I was on and inside the Unaka fence screaming SCREEN on THEIR side the last play of the Unaka game. I was so happy Jacob heard me and/or seen it coming. Good job Dogs on the win against Unaka, you played hard, but I will tell you myself you weren't all there. It is time to look ahead, look what is coming to an end, and that doesn't just go to you seniors. If there was ever a time to prove a point, it is now. I know that you all, if you are together, can accomplish whatever you set your mind to. Get together, have a long team chat; or let me give you a quick chat...Jacob, Derek, Dylan, Phillip, Brent, Kevin, and all of the rest of you. It is not time to play games anymore it is time to win games and show everyone what Hampton really is made of. You all know it, but its time to "Leave no doubts" - If you don't give it your all on that field, that moment, that play, that quarter, or whenever..I promise you will regret it more than anything. If you lose, even though it is not a conference game - me and all of you know that it will hurt you more than losing one of the conference games. Why? Because you don't want to throw away your hard work, the coaches hard work, your lifting, your training, your practices, your hard earned wins, or any of it. Now is not the time to back down, not any of you. Now is not the time to lay down..just one play, to get that extra breath. Now is the time to show your heart, give that extra breath up, give the extra effort instead. Show them all, the guy in front of you, and the people watching..that you -will- win.

I like it and I don't know who you are but I wish you were playing. Play with NO REGRETS.

Just high on Life brother, high on life. Do get a little stupified after the day I had. Was in a happy/dissapointed mood.Lost to Sullivan North's J.V last night but It would have been a good game if our varsity had been playin,so I don't feel to bad. Saw you there Pujo and LJ was runnin the chains. Levi came up in the box to chat. He tickles me to death. He was tellin me what he would run on that 4th an 1. sounded like a purty dang good play. Coach in the makin'. :thumb: Carryin on that family business.

I watched the JV game Monday night as well, the Cornett boy and the Lacey boy make a fine backfield combo. There was another back that did well also but I can't remember his name.The landers have a tough jv team but were a little out gunned. It looks like Betsy, North and HV all have some great 10 graders coming. HV beat us but by no means had an easy win. There will be some wars in the 3 rivers for the next few years.It will be very intersting Friday to watch a very good 2a team play a good solid 3a team. Any one that thinks Betsy HV and North put together could beat Alcoa is on crack. Betsys team last year was a good as any regular 3a team in the state. The reason all Alcoa did was run was because that was all they needed to do.It looked like you hit the ff button when they got the ball. Kids play there from all over Knoxville in what is called an open districted (sp) school. Another T$$AA master piece. Good Luck Bulldogs because of another T$$AA super rule we will get seeded higher than both 3 rivers teams that beat us because of our overall records The worst part on my night Monday was looking foward to a King of the Road ribeye and seeing them closed. Both teams play well and safe.

I watched the JV game Monday night as well, the Cornett boy and the Lacey boy make a fine backfield combo. There was another back that did well also but I can't remember his name.The landers have a tough jv team but were a little out gunned. It looks like Betsy, North and HV all have some great 10 graders coming. HV beat us but by no means had an easy win. There will be some wars in the 3 rivers for the next few years.It will be very intersting Friday to watch a very good 2a team play a good solid 3a team. Any one that thinks Betsy HV and North put together could beat Alcoa is on crack. Betsys team last year was a good as any regular 3a team in the state. The reason all Alcoa did was run was because that was all they needed to do.It looked like you hit the ff button when they got the ball. Kids play there from all over Knoxville in what is called an open districted (sp) school. Another T$$AA master piece. Good Luck Bulldogs because of another T$$AA super rule we will get seeded higher than both 3 rivers teams that beat us because of our overall records The worst part on my night Monday was looking foward to a King of the Road ribeye and seeing them closed. Both teams play well and safe.

yeah i looked at the playoff system just now and if playoffs were this friday it would be:

#1 West Greene vs #8 Pigeon Forge

#2 Chuckey Doak vs #7 Gatlinburg-Pittman

#3 Sullivan North vs #6 South Greene

#4 Happy Valley vs #5 Elizabethton

King of the Road....best 30oz Porterhouse steak in the country!

If they're half as pumped as we are...they will be ready! If these boys realize just how blessed and honored they should feel just to have the health and ability to play the game with a coaching staff that is so seasoned and fans that would back them to the gates of HE// (forget the morons that belittle on the fence, they're not fans)they will be able to play with anyone they face from here on! EVERYONE OF THEM must play to win! :angry: Play with heart so you can respect yourself at the end of the game, play with passion to have the respect of your team after the game, play with an all-out effort & desire to dominate every down to gain the respect of the opposition after the game....Apply these things and not only will you be a force on the field, but in life! :thumb: