HV @ HAMPTON

BDF36

Took a pain pill for my knee last night and got a lil chatty!!! :rolleyes: Wonder what bluengold was on?! :roflolk: Ahhhhh, now back on topic...heard from HV2010, where are the rest of the Warrior faithful?

Just high on Life brother, high on life. Do get a little stupified after the day I had. Was in a happy/dissapointed mood.Lost to Sullivan North's J.V last night but It would have been a good game if our varsity had been playin,so I don't feel to bad. Saw you there Pujo and LJ was runnin the chains. Levi came up in the box to chat. He tickles me to death. He was tellin me what he would run on that 4th an 1. sounded like a purty dang good play. Coach in the makin'. :thumb: Carryin on that family business.

Just high on Life brother, high on life. Do get a little stupified after the day I had. Was in a happy/dissapointed mood.Lost to Sullivan North's J.V last night but It would have been a good game if our varsity had been playin,so I don't feel to bad. Saw you there Pujo and LJ was runnin the chains. Levi came up in the box to chat. He tickles me to death. He was tellin me what he would run on that 4th an 1. sounded like a purty dang good play. Coach in the makin'. :thumb: Carryin on that family business.

That little Levi is a mess,he's got him a playbook and pretty much every play goes for a TD. Yeah the Landers were a little outmanned last night,but I just caught the end of it and I thought Sonic looked pretty good.North is going to have a heck of a team in a couple of years.

Just-a-messn with ya Bluengold! Hated to hear about the loss...but if our boys didnt lose every now and then, they'd be in for a rude awakening when they entered the real world! Hope our boys grow up to enjoy life as much as Pujo, You and I seem to! :thumb:

That little Levi is a mess,he's got him a playbook and pretty much every play goes for a TD. Yeah the Landers were a little outmanned last night,but I just caught the end of it and I thought Sonic looked pretty good.North is going to have a heck of a team in a couple of years.

No 'quick play' for a 4th and one QB Sneak huh? :mrgreen: Bet he's got the triple option mapped out on one of those pages!!!!. May need to let Mike see that book!

Just-a-messn with ya Bluengold! Hated to hear about the loss...but if our boys didnt lose every now and then, they'd be in for a rude awakening when they entered the real world! Hope our boys grow up to enjoy life as much as Pujo, You and I seem to! :thumb:

People who put their families first are generally pretty happy. Kids are the Greatest gift God could ever give anyone. Some people seem to like money and power,they can have it.

People who put their families first are generally pretty happy. Kids are the Greatest gift God could ever give anyone. Some people seem to like money and power,they can have it.

Yea. I agree....I mean what would we be involved in if we didnt have these kids? Money only got me in trouble! Now with four kids I HAVE NO MONEY and my wife took all my power! :unsure:

Yea. I agree....I mean what would we be involved in if we didnt have these kids? Money only got me in trouble! Now with four kids I HAVE NO MONEY and my wife took all my power! :unsure:

:lol:

Pujo...I never knew you were a Cloudland man until a few weeks ago. Sounds like you and yours have some tough decisions coming up pretty soon. Best of luck to the little one in whatever you all choose to do. :thumb: And that goes for the other one (maybe two) that are in the same situation. I know....why don't y'all move off that durn mountain and come on down to the "Creekbank". :twisted:

Edited by SEVEN

I chew the fat a little,even try to come up with a few things,but its just a hunch. Been around teams he's coached for over 20 years, sort of picked up on his style.

On another note ,have you're flag guys played JC white,Think we may be playing them for the ball of wax. Need to do a little scouting.

Pujo, from what I gather they're no different than other flag teams...alot of runs to the (what we would call) 8 and 9 hole....then a sweep to the open side of the field with alot of speed. The Diamond kid (he's the son of newswoman Sara Diamond from TV-11) is a defensive terror...blond headed kid...run opposite of him!

Pujo...I never knew you were a Cloudland man until a few weeks ago. Sounds like you and yours have some tough decisions coming up pretty soon. Best of luck to the little one in whatever you all choose to do. :thumb: And that goes for the other one (maybe two) that are in the same situation. I know....why don't y'all move off that durn mountain and come on down to the "Creekbank". :twisted:

Shoot! Pujo's not coming off that mountain! He's gonna be safe from that 500-yr flood that rolls off that mountain and turns us into Hampton Lake!

Can't think of any place I'd rather be than at the Creekbank. I'd love for my kids to grow up in that atmosphere. They'd fit right in.