HV @ HAMPTON

BDF36

Im always getting my grasscutters warmed up and dont get to watch my smallest boy play much....it was a back and forth game but the lil DOGS lost (played them at Johnson City at 9 in the dang morning!)...ill holler at the coach and fill you in...You will have no problem with em....we shouldn't have!

Were alot like Hampton,we have trouble every week but end up winning, Just good coaching I guess.LOL had about 75 penalties and 3 TDS called back in the last game. But we perservered.

Were alot like Hampton,we have trouble every week but end up winning, Just good coaching I guess.LOL had about 75 penalties and 3 TDS called back in the last game. But we perservered.

LOL....our boys (yours and mine) sure are fast lil things! I really thought they might end up with only one loss....but a couple of more mess ups....but they had a great time! Dang refs killed my grasscutters Saturday...no lie. It was pitiful! My outside backer and corner got held and blocked in back right infront of the heathen ref and they scored on both plays! Lost to Eliz 20-7...only had three runs on us with any real gain...DANG IT :twisted:

Edited by uknoit2

REALLY! My high school football story is a sad one. One that I would change if I could go back.... Coach D.R. had a spot for me each year, I studied and loved the game, worked out hard, practiced and LOVED IT, but each year it seemed something so important came up (not so important today)and made it impossible to play. I will make sure my boys always have the opportunity to play if they desire (and they desire)!

My son also played, He loves football and is very good at it, Before this year all you ever heard about was size, he was lacking in that but, not skill and love for the game. He wasnt small but not big either, this year our new coach is doing a great job with the entire team.........

My son also played, He loves football and is very good at it, Before this year all you ever heard about was size, he was lacking in that but, not skill and love for the game. He wasnt small but not big either, this year our new coach is doing a great job with the entire team.........

Thats what I hear about your new coach! Congrats! My oldest isnt that big (not little) but he brings it in football and basketball....its good for them...I'll take heart over size any day! :thumb:

Pick of the week in the JC Press,Happy Valley over Hampton,but great job blocking last week,won the Hogs award with 398 rushing yards.

Yet another plus for the DOGS...When the JC Press picks us to loose, we do pretty darn good....Im hearing good things about attitudes and preparation of our DOGS!!! :thumb: