HV @ HAMPTON

BDF36

Well, if you're over 38 yrs old I'm probably one of those friends. But if HV is winning, act like you dont know me till we get outta the gate! :roflol: Just messn...Dang Johnson Co people came over and set and cheered for JC right in front of me! CRAZY! :hungry:

They have an excuse. THEY BE FROM JOHNSON COUNTY. The only county in the state without a major highway runnin 2 it or thru it.I don't even know why they have a four lane through town. I guess the rush hour traffic was just tooo much for 'em.Course they do have a Micky D's and a Booger King.But hey so do we up here in Roan M......... wait Well Hello We got us a Dollar Store!!!!! I'll take the Highlander BBQ annnny day.

Hampton beat Alcoa in 96,most people thought Alcoa was the best team in the state.

They outgained Webb by a ton the next week but lost the game.Webb won the state. Cloudland and Hampton were both loaded that season.

that was two great teams. i think bj taylor for hampton was as good of a runner as they have had. bj arnett i always thought was a underated back for cloudland. robbie at qb and jeremy gouge at wide out.

They have an excuse. THEY BE FROM JOHNSON COUNTY. The only county in the state without a major highway runnin 2 it or thru it.I don't even know why they have a four lane through town. I guess the rush hour traffic was just tooo much for 'em.Course they do have a Micky D's and a Booger King.But hey so do we up here in Roan M......... wait Well Hello We got us a Dollar Store!!!!! I'll take the Highlander BBQ annnny day.

:roflol: LOLOLOL....Killing me...Ill be looking for you hanging with Pujo! Gotta LOVE Highlander BBQ....but wait, we have, uhhh, mmmm....NOTHING!

Gotta feeling that the real surprises will be saved for bluengold's Landers.....but you would probably have more insight into that! IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING, LET A BROUTHA KNOW! :D (by personal message of crse)!!!!!!!!!!!!

I chew the fat a little,even try to come up with a few things,but its just a hunch. Been around teams he's coached for over 20 years, sort of picked up on his style.

On another note ,have you're flag guys played JC white,Think we may be playing them for the ball of wax. Need to do a little scouting.

Well, if you're over 38 yrs old I'm probably one of those friends. But if HV is winning, act like you dont know me till we get outta the gate! :roflol: Just messn...Dang Johnson Co people came over and set and cheered for JC right in front of me! CRAZY! :hungry:

Well I am slightly over 38, we may even know each other..................