HV @ HAMPTON

BDF36

that was two great teams. i think bj taylor for hampton was as good of a runner as they have had. bj arnett i always thought was a underated back for cloudland. robbie at qb and jeremy gouge at wide out.

Both teams had a lineman that was special.Tolley and Tolley I think.

I chew the fat a little,even try to come up with a few things,but its just a hunch. Been around teams he's coached for over 20 years, sort of picked up on his style.

On another note ,have you're flag guys played JC white,Think we may be playing them for the ball of wax. Need to do a little scouting.

Im always getting my grasscutters warmed up and dont get to watch my smallest boy play much....it was a back and forth game but the lil DOGS lost (played them at Johnson City at 9 in the dang morning!)...ill holler at the coach and fill you in...You will have no problem with em....we shouldn't have!

You got Mickey D's and (is the copper pot or kettle or pan still open?)and QB's and The and Cap's Table.T :hungry::roflol: rade you the BEER WASH for the ICE HOUSE or whatever it's called now

QB's is gone...dont dress nice enough for the Cap's Table :roflolk: ....and ill pass on the copper kettle! BUT WAIT....SUBWAY! have a good night, see ya Friday

I know the feeling...there was a day, not so long ago, that I could golf all day and play basketball or softball all night...then THEY came!

know what you mean. been playin softball the last 15 years in avery county and the last 7 or 8 in elizabethton and this past year has bought done me in think its time to retire