Lexington @ Liberty

goldhunter

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be for the district title. Both teams are ranked in the top ten in the AP pole. This game is huge. Just wondering who ya'll are picking to win and by how much? I hope Lexington can pull off the upset.

GO BIG RED

If the Tigers were to pull off the upset..I would say it would be the biggest upset across the state thus far this season. Lexington is usually physical but the Crusaders are as talented as any team in West TN...speed and a swarming defense is just going to be too much for the Tigers...look for the Crusaders big over Lexington.

If the Tigers were to pull off the upset..I would say it would be the biggest upset across the state thus far this season. Lexington is usually physical but the Crusaders are as talented as any team in West TN...speed and a swarming defense is just going to be too much for the Tigers...look for the Crusaders big over Lexington.

Like I said....biggest upset in the State thus far...in my opinion...way to go Tigers!

Why do you say this game was an upset? Perhaps Liberty was OVER RATED!

I wouldn't call Liberty overrated. I've seen them play in person and QBClubPrez is right. They have athletes up and down the depth chart. They are fast, deep, and well coached. And they played Jackson Northside, who I believe to be the best team in West TN, to within a point. This was indeed an upset and a pretty big one at that.