Best High School Football Player In The Past 20 Years

cornerback10

I would have to say the best I've seen was running back Eric Westmoreland from Marion County in the early to mid 90's. He went on and accepted a full ride to UT as an outside linebacker where he was the co-captain of the 98 national championship team. He was drafted by the Jacksonville Jaguars and finally ended his career with the Cleveland Browns.

Eric Westmoreland was a phenomenal talent..Played on some extremely talented teams...Finished his career with 3 undefeated state champ teams and only lost once in playoffs...He had a amazing career and not likely to be matched by anyone again...

Moore from SP and Westmorleand from MC is two best players to ever come out of this county...Both were men among boys on the field

• 1 month later...

cornerback 10 from cornersville, came back this year cause he had 1 game of eligibility left and put up stats that broke at least 36 t$aa records. maybe the greatest show of football athleticism since jim thorpe. run and tell that! roflolk.gif

I remember bein eight deep off in Chucky crib... Lettin us act bad not givin a flip what we did.... When we last saw him I knew the world was coming to an end... And I had to quit lettin that Devil push me to sin...

Edited by cornerback10

I remember bein eight deep off in Chucky crib... Lettin us act bad not givin a flip what we did.... When we last saw him I knew the world was coming to an end... And I had to quit lettin that Devil push me to sin...

my brother been in the pen for durn near 10...

but now it looks like when he's comin out man i'm goin in,

so sheet, i walk around with my mind blown in my own flippin zone.

cause one day ya here and baby the next day ya gone.