King Of Smack

Butchie

im sure sno would do the same thing so u need to come up with something better than that....even thought it has been extremely funny reading how ur gay....and how u know exactly whos number is on the wall in the bathroom and stuff....lmao

People totally misunderstood that post. Snoball's screen name was above the number.

Wait I got this. OleTiger 76-10. That was the result last time SP played your team. Wait I got a better one. The four playoff meetings between SP & your team goes something like this 218-28 in favor of South Pittsburg. Yes South Pitt 218 Sunbright 28. Ouch! :roflol:

yeah and at least we showed up to play unlike 2000 south slpit team. the south split peanuts are the 2000 tsaa state chicken champs for not showing up for there whiping at sunbright. :roflol:

People totally misunderstood that post. Snoball's screen name was above the number.

if the people can't understand the message, then the fault falls not on the people, but on the architect of the message. :roflolk:

"never apologize, never explain. those are just signs of weakness." john wayne

lucky, those were the days when i posted like a sledgehammer, nowadays i'm a finely honed blade that kills em with a thousand cuts. :lol:

Edited by snoball5278

yeah and at least we showed up to play unlike 2000 south slpit team. the south split peanuts are the 2000 tsaa state chicken champs for not showing up for there whiping at sunbright. :roflol:

come on oletiger, show me another error free post again. you did it once before, although it was a two word post, and i think you can do it again... just kidding i really don't expect you will, or can for that matter. :roflolk:

Come Dude your not SMACK talking you just argueing back and forth with Howie that's not smack tell us more and what your cupcake team is gonna do

SNOBAL BY A LAND SLIDE your not even close do you know what smack talk is i think your a :flower: in case you don't know it's a DAISY :roflol:

Ole Tigers is by far the King of Smack. His team is the smallest public school in the state with a team and he has fans in his own community offering a reward for his identity then folks from Chattanooga to Troudale to Oneida to Hampton that are just waiting for his top 10 Tigers to lose so they can jump on him.

Snoball, let's quit this arguing and join forces.... It could be epic.

Butchie the offer on the is on the table for as well. I forgive you for the gay slur.

hey butchie, is he asking us to lay off?!?! if i were a cb10 supporter i'd be quite dissapointed in these "white flag" tactics. just doesn't seem very becoming of a smack talker to ask for quarter. :huh:

butch, i bet an old military man like you knows what i mean when i say; in a duel between men, the first rule is, "no quarter given, and no quarter taken." :twisted: