King Of Smack

Butchie

cb10 is like herpes, he'll be gone for a lil while, but rest assured he's coming back. :roflolk:

my vote goes to my hero, your hero and alcoaspaintedbridges hero... bulldog69. :twisted::thumb:

bulldog, those ole boys from mayfield still aint responded to that thrashing you gave em earlier this year. :roflolk:

Thank you snoball.....all fans are appreciated....mayfield got to sleepwalk thru their schedule....and Graves co won their region in 6a....KY football should become a jellylike substance....wait ...we already have KY jelly.

And Butchie...you know my fondness for west Tn.....thanks....

You guys I am practically in tears and overcome with emotion...no wait...that was gas...sorry

I cant draw or use a computer but I can bs with the best of them from anywhere........it aint bragging if you can back it up.

Edited by bulldog69

cb10 is like herpes, he'll be gone for a lil while, but rest assured he's coming back. :roflolk:

my vote goes to my hero, your hero and alcoaspaintedbridges hero... bulldog69.

bulldog, those ole boys from mayfield still aint responded to that thrashing you gave em earlier this year. :roflolk:

I thought we were gonna vote for Scaldedhammers17. :roll::roflolk:

If anybody wins this besides APB, it only proves that this is fixed.

Are you married to that guy?....what gives?....he fires off a bunch of cartoons and you get warm and fuzzy.......strictly amateur stuff. I have waded into those same waters where termite and snoball speak....and believe me...it takes a real trash talker to hang in there...bridge would suffocate in 30 min....and have those looney tunes sent back to him in a basket.Besides.....this is 3a 4a...

As a long time CoachT member, I have to object to the title....should be the Queen of Smack....

As a long time member ...you should have seen my classic works and I think that speaks for itself ... and as far as your objection... its just like your opinion it really doesn't matter. I'm the greatest... you should model yourself after me ...oh and id like a gold ball and a ring with that crown!! thanks.

...queen??? lol funny...and id still be more of man than Barbara... opps i mean barb.

you see them panthers??

Edited by boski

Are you married to that guy?....what gives?....he fires off a bunch of cartoons and you get warm and fuzzy.......strictly amateur stuff. I have waded into those same waters where termite and snoball speak....and believe me...it takes a real trash talker to hang in there...bridge would suffocate in 30 min....and have those looney tunes sent back to him in a basket.Besides.....this is 3a 4a...

Really? Because this whole thread you've been domianted. Truth hurts... Go check other threads... He delivers in trash talk... You? Not so much...

Why so many of you not in favor of pics in smack post ...pics own ....sometimes words just aren't enough.

BTW ...Ive retired many "contenders" and posers in my day... even when my team was going 0-10 ...I didn't back down and didn't care how many came ...if you wanted it you got it. My all time fav was poser boski' ..retired in 08. look him up ...I could go on and on but why when I'm the greatest?? Crown me king ... the rest are jesters and pawns...

Why so many of you not in favor of pics in smack post ...pics own ....sometimes words just aren't enough.

BTW ...Ive retired many "contenders" and posers in my day... even when my team was going 0-10 ...I didn't back down and didn't care how many came ...if you wanted it you got it. My all time fav was poser boski' ..retired in 08. look him up ...I could go on and on but why when I'm the greatest?? Crown me king ... the rest are jesters and pawns...

Dude I will mail you a crown.... Geeeez