King Of Smack

Butchie

Barb, you sure you want that title when CoachTFlorida would be your king? Although, we still referred to Princess Diana as Princess after the divorce, so...

Not so fast my Greeneville friends. It is easy talking smack when beating down the weaklings, save the title giving til you win one this year. It is not that I dont think you wont, cause you probably will, but the cart goes behind the horse. I like the smack talker that has been behind his team from day one not since they have been good. WiseOldManGiles is my choice. Havent got to talk much trash this year since our district is way down. But I am sure he will be more than happy to talk a little smack any time any place!!

Not so fast my Greeneville friends. It is easy talking smack when beating down the weaklings, save the title giving til you win one this year. It is not that I dont think you wont, cause you probably will, but the cart goes behind the horse. I like the smack talker that has been behind his team from day one not since they have been good. WiseOldManGiles is my choice. Havent got to talk much trash this year since our district is way down. But I am sure he will be more than happy to talk a little smack any time any place!!

if longevity is your measurement then just give me the crown...I been smackin on coacht since 02