King Of Smack

Butchie

Please.....it's easy to trash talk when you are on top...it's when you have lean years and hang in there and still throw back at folks......every year hanging in there and battling with all these pretenders (ask west Tn about the Bulldog).

greeneville....????... where were they before last year?...exactly......Alcoa.....god almighty...if they start losing you will see people from there eat their own young.

Besides the only true football is played in middle Tn.

Give me a break....I got almost 9 years on most of these guys.....some of these folks had not reached puberty when the Bulldog laid down the law..... I was coacht before coacht was cool....now top that one.....boooyah....and Go Pats!!!................and Middle TN.

Yes...i am your local hack!!!

(Post by Bulldog...on behalf of Bulldog....for the benefit of Bulldog....paid for by Bulldog)

Actually I never pay much attention to Alcoa stuff....just notice that you guys mostly hog the threads and badger everyone.....no harm in that ....you just need your own space "Alcoa thread" to run permanent so you can talk amongst yourselves and pat yourselves on the back every day...and keep that drivel to yourself.....by the way...it's MR. Bulldog to you, you haven't earned enough cred to talk to me on a level playing field......I know...I know....you guys like to talk down to folks ...its in your "modus operandi".....for you I will translate....your mode of operation

Actually I never pay much attention to Alcoa stuff....just notice that you guys mostly hog the threads and badger everyone.....no harm in that ....you just need your own space "Alcoa thread" to run permanent so you can talk amongst yourselves and pat yourselves on the back every day...and keep that drivel to yourself.....by the way...it's MR. Bulldog to you, you haven't earned enough cred to talk to me on a level playing field......I know...I know....you guys like to talk down to folks ...its in your "modus operandi".....for you I will translate....your mode of operation

How would you know our modus operandi if you don't pay any attention to "Alcoa stuff"

You are too stupid to even be a good troll.

And again, I have never heard of you, nor the school you represent.

How would you know our modus operandi if you don't pay any attention to "Alcoa stuff"

You are too stupid to even be a good troll.

And again, I have never heard of you, nor the school you represent.

I see......name calling now...belittling your opposing trash talker shows that I have gotten under your skin......and dont waste your time on name calling....so childish

Like I said it appears you dont want anybody knocking the alcoa bridge....cartoons next??

Edited by bulldog69