Nashville Christian @ Jo Byrns

Shep

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely looking forward to traveling to JB for this one. NCS has had an awesome year, and now have an opportunity to play for the district championship! Who wouldn't want to be in this position? NCS is getting the chance to put it on the line against the best in the district, year in and year out. I'll be surprised if there are alot of comments from NCS fans on this thread this week. Brother's has them playing one game at a time, and this week is no different, even though it is against JB. JB has the football tradition. Nobody can argue that for sure, and true NCS fans know that. If I remember correctly, NCS actually honored the JB football team before last years JB/NCS basketball game at NCS, congratulating JB on a tremendous season. To say that is to say this: NCS knows what their running into next Friday. Sure JB is the favorite, but NCS is playing good ball. Lets kick it off and see what happens. It should be a fun game for sure!!

The top two teams in the District playing for the right to say ( WE ARE THE BEST IN OUR DISTRICT ). In this game there is only one winner. I have no dog in this race and only seen two teams out of this district play and that was last Friday night,

JB and CA . I don't know how this game is going to turn out. NC has to go to JB and what I do know about JB and playing on their field is. JB will be playing lights out at home , It has been hard for any team to go in to JB and win. But it can be done BUT not to often......................................With that said GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS play this game as it was your last..........................JB by 21............ :motorbike: :motorbike:

Very good post and that is how the true NCS fans feel. Dont believe jb will put up 40 somethin in this one but i know they can score. Both these defenses are highly underrated with most points being scored on the jv teams. Hard to pick against jb but look for a 21-14 type game, both teams will score but not at will. Theres a reason ncs beat ca and its gonna be a tougher test for sure.

Well if yall gave up 21 point's to CA without,,there starting Qb hope ya d has gotten better if not it's gonna be a long night

Jo Byrns-Cedar Hill will mercy rule this opponent as well. It seems like this team has mercy ruled every opponent this season. It looks more and more like Jo Byrns-Cedar Hill IS the team to beat in 1A this season. Nashville Christian isn't a very good team. Jo Byrns-Cedar Hill was have NO problems.

Actually NCS shud b undefeated coming into this game and I'm sure those boys will be ready to play JB ! I jus hope their coaches don't overload their #### like a CA coach did prior to the game fri nt, as he said CA wud beat JB by 30, cmon dude this is a real world not fantasy land ! Anyway I hope NCS plays nothing but their best game cause it's gonna take a valiant effort to beat the Devils ! I saw NCS play WHH and I tip my hat to those boys and coaching staff, they play hard and they believe in themselves, what a great turn around and season so far, they will hit some plays on the Devils but will it be enough ? That D is stout and fast and the O can go any play, so we will see what we've got and NCS will see what they've got, NCS congrats on your progress this year and we will cya fri nt under the lights, district title game !