Nashville Christian @ Jo Byrns

Shep

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the heck have you been. We don't pay those losers any attention in here.

Been doing good I usually don't post i read, but when i seen that about our ole friend Butchie i had to say something. i bet ya hes never met him i enjoy reading his posts it makes my night. some night i laugh so hard my ribs hurt.its a good way to unwind from the work day.well off that subject lets move on to something worth talking about I hear your son is having a real good season.congrats to him

Been doing good I usually don't post i read, but when i seen that about our ole friend Butchie i had to say something. i bet ya hes never met him i enjoy reading his posts it makes my night. some night i laugh so hard my ribs hurt.its a good way to unwind from the work day.well off that subject lets move on to something worth talking about I hear your son is having a real good season.congrats to him

Well you have had mighty fine will power. I probably have jumped way before now and yes he is very funny, I wonder when I'm going to learn my leason and quit tangling with him I always lose lol. you need to give me some pointers :roflol: Yes, he is having an excellant season this year after being injured for most of the year last year. Tonight was a little tough last regular season game and all :unsure: He had an awesome game tonight.

Great game tonight! NCS is clearly the best team JB has played all year. I'm really happy with JB's effort tonight. NCS came to play tonight and JB was ready! Although it was short lived and a small margin, JB got down for the first time all year when NCS hit the extra point to go up 7-6. JB responded by scoring 28 unanswered points. Again it's a small margin but it was good to see how the team reacted...as usual they didn't react they just played football!

I knew going into the game that NCS would be the biggest team we've played and boy were they. Big and athletic up front, a QB that can throw, a 6'-3" 200lb+ tight end, a couple of 6' receivers and a 6'whatever 190lb running back. Size was not the issue for NCS! I think JB was stronger overall, had a lot more depth, and had two really physical running backs. NCS had no answer on defense for JB's physical run game. NCS did have some success throwing the ball with those big 'ol receivers but couldn't get nothing going in the run game. Those two things did NCS in.

Overall NCS is a solid team that could make a run in the playoffs depending on the matchup. They'll need to get better at defending the run and running the ball if they want to make a really deep run.

Lastly, congrats to the Jo Byrns Red Devils on their 2010 District 10 Championship!!! Job well done! Oh and Bolt kicked it up a notch on Senior Night...20 carries for 211 yards & 3 TDs!

Hats off to the Jo Bryns hospitality tonight, who have one of the best concession stands around. Great food! It was cool meeting the red devil crew, even though they spanked the Eagles with a major dose of #34 follow up with a strong helping of #1!

Wow, I must say #34 and #1 are the real deal. Not very big players but both have deceptive speed, always leaning forward, and are very slippery. I knew NCS would have a challenge in slowing down the red Devil Offensive machine. NCS made more mistakes than normal with a few very costly turnovers. May have lost my voice yelling at the ref's a few times tonight. ;)

Finishing 8-2 for the regular season is a major achievement for the Eagles who have struggled over the last couple of years. With more football to be played the Eagles will regroup after playing one of the best teams in the state, and start preparations for what looks like either Wayne County or Huntland. Which nothing is for sure yet, should now for sure in the morning.

One thing for sure Coach Brothers has brought a new attitude and the future looks bright. Looks like the red devils are going to have some stiff district competition in the coming years from the little private school in West Nashville.

Edited by youthsportsPIX

Hats off to the Jo Bryns hospitality tonight, who have one of the best concession stands around. Great food! It was cool meeting the red devil crew, even though they spanked the Eagles with a major dose of #34 follow up with a strong helping of #1!

Wow, I must say #34 and #1 are the real deal. Not very big players but both have deceptive speed, always leaning forward, and are very slippery. I knew NCS would have a challenge in slowing down the red Devil Offensive machine. NCS made more mistakes than normal with a few very costly turnovers. May have lost my voice yelling at the ref's a few times tonight. ;)

Finishing 8-2 for the regular season is a major achievement for the Eagles who have struggled over the last couple of years. With more football to be played the Eagles will regroup after playing one of the best teams in the state, and start preparations for what looks like either Wayne County or Huntland. Which nothing is for sure yet, should now for sure in the morning.

One thing for sure Coach Brothers has brought a new attitude and the future looks bright. Looks like the red devils are going to have some stiff district competition in the coming years from the little private school in West Nashville.

Yes Brothers is doing well. NCS will need to get the numbers up (depth) over the next few years. You guys will definitely miss the 8 seniors you have though. I'm not sure if next year will be as successful but over time you will be. Again, NCS is the best team JB has faced all year! It's just what JB needed heading into the playoffs. I feel like last week (CA) was the equivalent of a first round playoff game and this week was like a second round playoff game.

Well you have had mighty fine will power. I probably have jumped way before now and yes he is very funny, I wonder when I'm going to learn my leason and quit tangling with him I always lose lol. you need to give me some pointers :roflol: Yes, he is having an excellant season this year after being injured for most of the year last year. Tonight was a little tough last regular season game and all :unsure: He had an awesome game tonight.

Alright..Cut It Out...Sb I Have Grown to Recall Fond Memories Of Our Posts And Visits To The Dungeon... I Have Been Around The State And Have tried To Find Better People Than In CEDAR HILL..I Have Failed. I Feel There Is None Better..Congrats On Your Son's Season...Me And The Misses Have Been Following Him On Moto's Site. And Cudo's To You Mr. Statician. :thumb:

What a football atmosphere at the Dungeon las night, I'm surprised some of those boys didn't blow them V8's ! Both teams come out really fired up and ready to play, as Moto quoted it was like a second round or qtr final game, both schools fans we're really into the game, I get a good feeling of the character that both teams displayed during the contest, some big hits, lots of physical play then they extend a hand to their opponent off the ground, this was every single play too ! #62 malcom medows had a large game for the Devil D

Well Deano....you must be so jealous of Butchie that you created a name and posted just 4 times to come in here and say that.Wow Im so proud of it took some courage to do that.But its ok we all like Butchie. And im sure hes been called worse then that and by better...

Yeah, I've called him alot worse. :) He's got pretty thick skin to go with that hard head!