SP MERCYRULED!

TrainTracks99

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tallahassee? How did you end up there? Do you make it to any games at all? Thats a long ways man.

I haven't made it to one this year. I usually make it to a couple a year. Before Tally, I was in Southern Cal. I have a job as a college professor. :thumb:

Edited by rlh

Don't worry SP...I know most of you won't be. I think there's a fine line between scheduling quality opponents and opponents that are out of your league. I'm not saying PC is out of your league but what can you really gain from getting beat 42-7 or beating someone 42-7. I don't think you can/should make any drastic changes like benching a QB...that's nonsense. Regroup and get ready for that stroll to Cookeville. :thumb:

Don't worry SP...I know most of you won't be. I think there's a fine line between scheduling quality opponents and opponents that are out of your league. I'm not saying PC is out of your league but what can you really gain from getting beat 42-7 or beating someone 42-7. I don't think you can/should make any drastic changes like benching a QB...that's nonsense. Regroup and get ready for that stroll to Cookeville. :thumb:

a stroll to cookville?