Smyrna Vs. Oakland

seantn_4

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24-17 in 4ot's. Scored was tied at 7 after regulation. I dont know if I agree with the first to 14 sentiment, but Ill agree with that neither team will score 22

oh ok...i just went back to the old stats and looked....thanks.....

Yeah if either one hits 22 ill be pretty shocked.

looking forward to the game..and some hot chocolate!

oh ok...i just went back to the old stats and looked....thanks.....

Yeah if either one hits 22 ill be pretty shocked.

looking forward to the game..and some hot chocolate!

Got to give Smyrna credit, they serve the best Hot Chocolate of any school in Rutherford County. Good and rich instead of watered down at some places.

Opinion of the game........going to be REALLY tough one with both teams coming out of it sore for the first game of the playoffs!

Pick of the winner......right now flip a coin!

This will be a great game. I see Smyrna winning by 1 touchdown. Smyrna had more exceptional athletes than any team I have seen this year.

Quarterbacks even

Running backs even

O line smyrna

Wide Receivers even

D line smyrna

linebackers smyrna

D backs smyrna

Coaching Oakland

good thoughts blazealltheway...by the way...if you know me come and introduce yourself...i won't tell who you are :rolleyes: let me give a few thoughts myself to piggy back off of yours...

QB-oakland...i think he throws better...has more of the it factor...is and can be a game changer...best qb i've seen all year!

RB-smyrna...bryson better than mitchell n mayberry...i oakland tries to line up and smash mouth smyrna with mayberry...smyrna will stop them...

Oline-even...both are very physical

wide recivers-smyrna has more size and next level talent...but oakland's recievers...all though small made some GREAT catches against us...i call it even...but it should go smyrna's way...but i think the better throwing QB at oakland keeps it even

DLine-smyrna...on of best looking dline's ive ever seen in high school size wise and in eyeball look...but fletcher of oakland is a beast...smyrna has edge here

Linebackers-for sure smyrna...oakland is poor on inside...# 8 macadoo is a good h.s. linebacker but with meadows and # 34 ain't bad either...

dbacks-yes smyrna

coaching oakland...yes...

i think difference in game is the offensive game plan...oakland has this edge1

i think meadows is better! never said anything differently! anyone that knows this can confirm this... his legit 4.5 speed is the difference maker and his explosiveness...he's an outside guy and mine is probably an inside guy...he'll get higer level D1 offers...i have loved watching him play! i am a realist and i played LB at ECU...i was not great...but i was around some great ones and great coaching!

all these guys are good...really good!

but my point is this...bryson will play corner back at pitt...young i would actually put at an equal with mathers at this point...but since he has one more year to play...my opinion is he will be better before it is all said and done...davenport ...i think he'll get a chance to play at the next level but don't think it will be at the high D1 level like mathers...

i'll try not to get on your nerves anymore...i've sorta been harrasing you...sorry

If i can't have Meadows then i want Jess. If i cant have Jess then I take Meadows. Both get the job done in different ways. Kind of hard to compare the two. Different styles of play. Deon is quicker and silky smooth. Patton is more aggresive. They both are beasts. I would have loved to see these two on the same side of the ball.

This will be a great game. I see Smyrna winning by 1 touchdown. Smyrna had more exceptional athletes than any team I have seen this year.

Quarterbacks even

Running backs even

O line smyrna

Wide Receivers even

D line smyrna

linebackers smyrna

D backs smyrna

Coaching Oakland

everthing is right besides RB's Smyrna

good thoughts blazealltheway...by the way...if you know me come and introduce yourself...i won't tell who you are :rolleyes: let me give a few thoughts myself to piggy back off of yours...

QB-oakland...i think he throws better...has more of the it factor...is and can be a game changer...best qb i've seen all year!

RB-smyrna...bryson better than mitchell n mayberry...i oakland tries to line up and smash mouth smyrna with mayberry...smyrna will stop them...

Oline-even...both are very physical

wide recivers-smyrna has more size and next level talent...but oakland's recievers...all though small made some GREAT catches against us...i call it even...but it should go smyrna's way...but i think the better throwing QB at oakland keeps it even

DLine-smyrna...on of best looking dline's ive ever seen in high school size wise and in eyeball look...but fletcher of oakland is a beast...smyrna has edge here

Linebackers-for sure smyrna...oakland is poor on inside...# 8 macadoo is a good h.s. linebacker but with meadows and # 34 ain't bad either...

dbacks-yes smyrna

coaching oakland...yes...

i think difference in game is the offensive game plan...oakland has this edge1

Well, The game plan should be easy for Smyrna. They should just run it inside since Oaklands linebackers are garbage.

Well, The game plan should be easy for Smyrna. They should just run it inside since Oaklands linebackers are garbage.

a little touchy????

i did not say they were garbage...i said "poor"...with better wording i would have said they are the weakest part of oakland's defense...yall have a great DLine...a very good secondary...and i like macadoo which against us he played more of an outside LB position...compared to smyrna's inside LB's there is NO comparison at this position...probably not a good idea for smyrna to just run it up the middle because of your DLine and lack of diversity on offense would doom oakland to a loss...

just a question...did you notice ALL the very nice things i said about oakland? yall are very good, but you ain't perfect or the best at every position... :shock: