Congrats to the Camden Lions on a perfect Regular Season

matt_8777

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the perfect regular season!! I know your team and fans are pumped right now. Don't want to get the cart before the horse but I told some of my Camden friends the other day that week three of the playoffs has the potential to be the biggest game ever played in Camden. I can only imagine what time you would have to get there to get a seat.

No. Same seeds EVEN quad hosts this year...rule of :thumb: even year, even quad.

And you are getting soft.

Just saw it and instead of posting the bylaw just deleted my post. BUT somebody was paying very close attention......LOL. I am getting a little soft but it is playoff time and that means getting a little more focused and tougher. Looking forward to this week, let the fun begin.

Good season Camden When Milan rolls into town in a few weeks I might need some extra

seats. Whats the chances of getting a small Milan section on the home field side around

the 50 yrd line maybe about 5 rows up? Say around 2-3 hundred seats?

Should both Camden and Milan play up to their potential and happen to meet on the 3rd week of the playoffs you might be lucky enough to get a seat on the Camden side if you show up around Noon. Otherwise you might have trouble getting through the Camden fans just to get to the Milan side. I look for standing room only if this meeting happens. You might talk the Band into one or two seats but I doubt it. Good luck Milan in the playoffs until you meet Camden, if we are both fortunate enough to make the third round. Pretty sure Camden will. Camden plans on the State title this year. Go Lions and congrats on a perfect season. I am one of the fortunate who had the privelage of seeing the 1965 team go undefeated also. Go Lions one game at a time all the way to state.

Should both Camden and Milan play up to their potential and happen to meet on the 3rd week of the playoffs you might be lucky enough to get a seat on the Camden side if you show up around Noon. Otherwise you might have trouble getting through the Camden fans just to get to the Milan side. I look for standing room only if this meeting happens. You might talk the Band into one or two seats but I doubt it. Good luck Milan in the playoffs until you meet Camden, if we are both fortunate enough to make the third round. Pretty sure Camden will. Camden plans on the State title this year. Go Lions and congrats on a perfect season. I am one of the fortunate who had the privelage of seeing the 1965 team go undefeated also. Go Lions one game at a time all the way to state.

Make all the plans you want, the Gold Ball will be in East TN again at Alcoa. I don't know about the future years but I will bet the house on the Tornadoes this year.

Make all the plans you want, the Gold Ball will be in East TN again at Alcoa. I don't know about the future years but I will bet the house on the Tornadoes this year.

Dude, You Been Trying To Sell That Dang Mobile Home For Years. And Now Your Trying To Bet It Away!... :roflolk: Man, What Some People Will Do? :roflol: Ya Hoser!