Henry County vs. Rossview

RedSwarm10

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta give HC credit. I went to the DC vs HC game. Just as a previous poster posted (who I can't remember who it was) HC will dominate DC he was so right. I have been a DC fan for quite some time. We were so weak looking compared to HC. Now granted DC played poorly with all of the turnovers but HC wins that game most every time the way I see it. To me this HC team is better than the teams I have watched in the last 3 or 4 years and should wreac total havoc in the playoffs regardless of who they play. The only thing I would be concerned with would be the pass defense. DC rarely throws but they seemed to hit some decent plays in the passing game. get that worked on and who knows how far they can go. Rossview will be slaughtered come Friday night....they are awful!

I don't think this is true. I know that the HC coach was at the RHS vs. CHS game, and that he talked to the RHS coaches after the game for quite some time. The HC coach had a DVD in his hand when I saw him after the game.

You are correct Hawksfan....notice that is a Clarkville Wildcat poster reporting inaccurately. What you say is 100% the "right on target" truth! Both coaches swapped and also visited for sometime after the Clarksville/Rossview game!

You are correct Hawksfan....notice that is a Clarkville Wildcat poster reporting inaccurately. What you say is 100% the "right on target" truth! Both coaches swapped and also visited for sometime after the Clarksville/Rossview game!

Thanks for righting that... We may be on a down year this year, but our coaches aren't jerks, and neither are our boys. Our boys are working their tails off this year. Things just have been rough for them. They are going to show up Friday and give it all they have.

Quad 3 looks fun!

#1 Henry County vs #8 West Creek

#4 Galatin vs #5 Beech

#2 Springfeild vs #7 Clarksville High

#3 Hendersonville vs #6 Northeast

Great match ups week one. That is if Hendersonville beats Galatin, Springfield beats West Creek, and Mt. Juliet beats Beech. Could be a very interesting Quad with these teams paired this way?

I personally think that Quad 3 will be tougher than Quad 4.

If you think Quad 3 is tougher than Quad 4, then you are from another state with no idea about Tennessee high school football! Quad 3 is a total joke compared to Quad 4! In fact, I won't go to a single HC game if we are in Quad 3 until maybe round 3. It is easier in Quad 3. It will be more interesting in Quad 4. I don't care to watch us beat the sorry teams from this district AGAIN in the early rounds.

Where are you ,Red Warrior? This thread isn't the same without you.

GO BIG RED

You are one of a kind asking for me. You are well aware that most posters can't stand me because I am so often right. This game bores me so much that I haven't even looked on here until right now. It will be a victory if we don't get anyone hurt. That's more important than even the outcome.